Drive by posting rant

Jim K

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Digits
Posters who post a link to an article or video with no comment.... know that I'm not going to blindly follow your link or watch 5 min. of a video to try & figure out what you're (not) talking about. I'm also going to think less of you.

A little context, please.

That is all.

LOL! It's like when I put "I don't respond to Is this still available" in my facebook marketplace ads and then I get 10 messages asking if its available..

LOL! It's like when I put "I don't respond to Is this still available" in my facebook marketplace ads and then I get 10 messages asking if its available..

do you get any messages asking what the heck you meant?

;-)

Can u deliver?

Looks like the one that someone recently stole from me ...

I know. Who has time to go read those articles or watch those videos when we’re busy looking up obscure airport codes from other posts asking for PIREPs or local procededures or ILAFFT? Would it kill anyone to at least add a state?

I know. Who has time to go read those articles or watch those videos when we’re busy looking up obscure airport codes from other posts asking for PIREPs or local procededures or ILAFFT? Would it kill anyone to at least add a state?
I’ll add the state of intoxication.

+1000

Drives me nuts. “I’m looking for a hangar within a hundred miles of KMLB. . . .”

looking up obscure airport codes
but that makes us cool!

"I landed in lousy weather at Casper Wyoming" sounds so boring compared to "dude I shot the approach to mins at CPR, it was gnarly man, after passing NOPTE we hit some serious sheer but I managed to keep her at Vref +5

Incidentally, I seem to recall reading on some post here a very long time ago that an "upcoming update" would make it so hovering over codes would show the airport location. I imagine that would not be too hard to code

but that makes us cool!

"I landed in lousy weather at Casper Wyoming" sounds so boring compared to "dude I shot the approach to mins at CPR, it was gnarly man, after passing NOPTE we hit some serious sheer but I managed to keep her at Vref +5

Incidentally, I seem to recall reading on some post here a very long time ago that an "upcoming update" would make it so hovering over codes would show the airport location. I imagine that would not be too hard to code
It's easy to code, I offered to management years ago. Still haven't been takne up on the offer.

I'm sorry, what are you ranting about? Never seen anything like that since logging on today.

Back