Pre Buy in Page, AZ

Norritt

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Norritt
Anyone near / or know someone that might be able to do a pre-buy at the Page, AZ airport? 1963 Cessna 172. Thanks in advance! PS - does that prop look OK?

IMG_3179.jpg IMG_3178.jpg IMG_3179.jpg IMG_3170.jpg IMG_3171.jpg IMG_3172.jpg IMG_3173.jpg IMG_3174.jpg IMG_3175.jpg IMG_3176.jpg IMG_3177.jpg IMG_3179.jpg

Last edited:
Cool airplane. Prop tips are looking a little thin to me. Might want to run it by a propeller shop for proper evaluation. The blades have definitely been blended heavily. A good prop shop should be able to give you quick idea about it’s overall condition. Then you can decide how to adjust costs accordingly. I just finished a prebuy in AZ not long ago. Was very impressed with the condition of the structure. That climate is great for preserving airplanes.

You want a mechanic to do a full pre-buy? Or just a pilot to go up and take a look at it?

Ideally a mechanic, but having trouble finding something out there. There is a place where the plane is tied down, but they do all the maintenance on it. They know the plane well. I was looking for an outside opinion. Happy to have someone take a look at it.

I'd immediately take $$ off the price fot that prop.

Back