For Sale: Partnership Cirrus SR22 Atlanta PDK - partnership

I'm new to this platform not sure how to start a fresh post

Click on Forums, then The Classifieds, then Aircraft, Clubs, and Partnerships - Buy & Sell, then Post New Thread.

POA New Thread.jpg

Looks like that is the case. I do not have enough post. I don't have the option to Starr a new thread

One more, and you’re there. :)

Looks like a few more than 5 are needed to create a thread in the Classifieds forum.

As stated in the Rules of Conduct, please do not comment on the value of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original poster. A minimum of 50 posts is required to start a thread here.

G6 sr22 4 people. Not sure how to start a fresh thread new to platform

Wow 50 that's quite a few

Probably done to stop spamming things for sale, but yeah a big hurdle for a new member.

Wow, a G6. Looking for that "new car smell"?

I'm in a group of three with a G2 right now. I'm thinking that in the future that I may shift to a group of two with a G3 or two or three with a G5. I'd love AC for these summer months; beats sweating on the ground for run-up, taxi and waiting for release. Plus I do Angel Flight missions and started doing Young Eagles flights, so it's not all "take off by 9 am" flights. Early G3 models with AC weigh just as much as our G2 with the same other options, so I could get AC and still have the same useful load. :) A G5 could give me AC, FIKI and more useful, but at a much higher price.

Probably done to stop spamming things for sale, but yeah a big hurdle for a new member.

Wow, a G6. Looking for that "new car smell"?

I'm in a group of three with a G2 right now. I'm thinking that in the future that I may shift to a group of two with a G3 or two or three with a G5. I'd love AC for these summer months; beats sweating on the ground for run-up, taxi and waiting for release. Plus I do Angel Flight missions and started doing Young Eagles flights, so it's not all "take off by 9 am" flights. Early G3 models with AC weigh just as much as our G2 with the same other options, so I could get AC and still have the same useful load. :) A G5 could give me AC, FIKI and more useful, but at a much higher price.

Yeah, G5 and G6 provide all options..

One of our partners is looking to sell. He wants a turbo model and closer to his home.

We have a 2006 SR22 NA G2. 430W/430. Hangared at RYY.

Back