The Party That Would Not Die

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
The 18th Annual HOPS Party (aka: "The Party That Would Not Die") was an absolute blast tonight.

Thanks so much to Steve and Brian (sorry, I don't rember your POA names) for sponsoring this year's shindig. It was truly fun and amazing to see so many folks who simply would not let this tradition pass.

Let's do it again next year!
--
Jay & Mary

IMG_20210729_204051463.jpg IMG_20210729_204101676.jpg IMG_20210729_180347049_HDR.jpg IMG_20210729_192136142_HDR.jpg

Happy to help out. I’m sorry I had to miss it due to other commitments. Hope there was enough food and beer, it certainly looks like there was enough company.

It was good to see new faces and familiar ones. Glad this one didn’t die and am looking forward to next year!

I hope someone drank my beer. I’m sad that I couldn’t be there Thursday but overjoyed the party didn’t die. Next year, I’m going to plan to be there through the end of the week so I don’t risk missing the party if it gets pushed back to Thursday again.

No one wanted it, so the farmer who stores the trailer for us got it. He's using it to clean parts.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
My goodness. What was it, Jim Beam?

Sorry to have missed it. Did you still hold it on Wednesday or did it get deferred to Thursday.

Sorry to have missed it. Did you still hold it on Wednesday or did it get deferred to Thursday.
It was deferred to Thursday because I showed up on Wednesday and would have ruined the fun. :)

That's good. I would have been bummed if I had missed it for no good reason. Wednesday night, I headed over to the SOS brothers because I was starving and nothing was open on field.
I had to work the night airshow, so I couldn't make it Thursday.

My goodness. What was it, Jim Beam?
I'd have remembered the Jim. No this stuff was called Karate Cowboy, Spirits and Sake, honey and Wasabi flavor. I am not making this up. Less than 30% alcohol, so it won't clean parts very well. I got it because it was weird. It was actually kinda good, makes a good aperitif. I'd have drunk it had I remembered to bring it back.

Back