In ATL from July 15-August 10

Hibachi sounds good. Any good places in Buckhead?
Not that I know...There is a Fogo de Choa (Brazilian Steak house) but its really pricey.

Sandy Springs has an Iron Age Really Good Korean BBQ. Its around $25 per person for all you can eat BBQ. Booze is extra.

If you cant fly Big Iron after being out all night drinking and doing blow...are you REAL ATP?

I say NO!

:D
tenor.gif

There is a Benihana on Peachtree St in Buckhead.

Not Buckhead, but the Orient Express is in Vinings, and it is good. They have three restaurants in one building, Chinese, Sushi and Hibachi; separate sections, so we can't do all three together. Not the most central location though.

Well it looks like I am out. Work trip cancelled due to high covid in ATL.

Ya'll have fun. Stay safe and dont get the 'Rona.

Well it looks like I am out. Work trip cancelled due to high covid in ATL.

Ya'll have fun. Stay safe and dont get the 'Rona.

Uh...... I live in Atlanta. High COVID? No one has mentioned it to me. Schools are opening this week, in person, Out etc. Maybe just a very conservative call by your HR.

Uh...... I live in Atlanta. High COVID? No one has mentioned it to me. Schools are opening this week, in person, Out etc. Maybe just a very conservative call by your HR.

It's bumped back up again, around what we had in March and April, but largely just cases. Deaths are still low, but those can lag a couple of weeks. It seems to be mostly those that didn't get vaccinated, and a large percentage of them are young adults. Sadly we're running below the national average on COVID vaccinations in Georgia.

It's bumped back up again, around what we had in March and April, but largely just cases. Deaths are still low, but those can lag a couple of weeks. It seems to be mostly those that didn't get vaccinated, and a large percentage of them are young adults. Sadly we're running below the national average on COVID vaccinations in Georgia.
The vaccinated as well. One of our staff got it last week at his church revival meeting. He was vaccinated a few months ago. A ton of people at his church got it last week as well at the meeting. And the boss says he knows 15-20 people with it right now. So he is pushing the opening of the office out.

stay safe and have a good meet up.

Back