Introduction

T Bird

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
T Bird
Hello folks, didn't see a section for introductions so figured I'd put it here. Long time (3-4 years) reader of these boards, finally decided to make an account. Got my private a couple years ago, have been flying semi-consistently since then as a part of a flying club but not nearly as much as I want (life gets in the way...). Plan to start instrument training soon and eventually work my way up to CFI. Also planning to try for an Air Guard fighter slot at some point.

The eventual dream includes having a nice small fleet of planes. A seaplane for the lake. Homebuilt that I'll build -- RV4 is on my mind right now. Family commuter (likely twin). And the most ambitious goal that ties to my username -- Lockheed T-33. That's my all time favorite plane, hands down, and it would complete my T-Bird trifecta ('61 Ford was my first car, Triumph 6t bike). Realistically I'll be lucky to own my own 150 any time soon but a man can dream.

Look forward to joining the discussions here and continuing to learn a lot from you all.

The eventual dream includes having a nice small fleet of planes.

Hah I feel that... I figure I need at least three. A fast one, a slow one, and an in-between one.

Welcome! Dreams are the first step. I hope you make them all happen.

Welcome to comment section! I too hope you acquire them all!

Back