For Sale: Aircraft Denver area (KAPA) partnership?

imf13

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
imf13
Hi all,

I’m a Denver area pilot looking potentially for a partnership opportunity. I’ve been considering the purchase of a turbo Saratoga or turbo Lance off and on (because I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better plane for the Denver area in terms of capability to go over the mountains and haul the whole family at the same time), but would be open to other opportunities if it makes sense. KAPA would be most ideal.

If anyone has any interest/leads or any other thoughts please let me know. Thanks!

Hi all,

I’m a Denver area pilot looking potentially for a partnership opportunity. I’ve been considering the purchase of a turbo Saratoga or turbo Lance off and on (because I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better plane for the Denver area in terms of capability to go over the mountains and haul the whole family at the same time), but would be open to other opportunities if it makes sense. KAPA would be most ideal.

If anyone has any interest/leads or any other thoughts please let me know. Thanks!

I just posted a partnership listing. https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/sr22-partnership-in-boulder-colorado.125596/

Would love to hear from you. I have a buyer for the whole plane, but I'm trying to avoid selling

Hi all,

I just posted a partnership listing, but I'm too new to the board to post links (even back to other parts of the site), so you'll need to search for it. The thread is: 125596

Welcome to you both ... glad to see more Colorado pilots!
I would suggest checking out my club Ten-Hi Flyers (www.tenhiflyers.com) at KBJC, but we've got nearly 50 people on our wait list, so it's a long wait ...
Greg

Hi all,

Interested in a discussion about a Cessna T182T. 2004 - 2008? KCFO KAPA KBJC KEIK KBDU CO12

We might be looking for a 3rd person in a v tail m35 based out of KBDU.

Probably a little light in the weight dept if you got a big family though but flies and climbs great here even without a big 550 :).

Patrick, Thank you for reaching out here. I'm encouraged there are Denver pilots out here following this site. I was not sure
of the following.

In the immediate we need the high wing. It's about ease of ingress w the Cessna high wing and last of ease getting out of a low wing.
Family doesn't have enough leg and hand strength to do the low wing. Thank you sir. I've always admired that Beech line.

Patrick, Thank you for reaching out here. I'm encouraged there are Denver pilots out here following this site. I was not sure
of the following.

In the immediate we need the high wing. It's about ease of ingress w the Cessna high wing and last of ease getting out of a low wing.
Family doesn't have enough leg and hand strength to do the low wing. Thank you sir. I've always admired that Beech line.
As Keeper of the FunnyList...we got over 40 Colorado members on POA.

Probably a little light in the weight dept if you got a big family though but flies and climbs great here even without a big 550 :).

Patrick, still looking for a partner?

If anyone is looking for a Denver area partnership still, I am selling my 50% share in a Glasair I RG, current hangared at KCFO.

I’m a member of APA flying club (KAPA) and they have a Bonanza and twin travel air for reasonable rates....also getting a Mooney. I think the Bonanza is $160-170/hr, wet, which is cheap. If it flies, floats or f*#ks, its cheaper to rent!

also, I see postings at KCOS for Arapaho flying club with a Mooney and a Baron. My plane is at at KCOS and there’s a bulletin board at the FBO sometimes with notes about partnerships.....I will keep an eye on it.

I'm close to APA, really don't want to drive in our traffic across town to fly something. I don't really need a plane. Just would like to do some flying. I retired a couple years ago, and the flying itch needs scratching. Renting sucks, but I may do some of that. I would be interested in a very small group ownership type situation at APA. The only requirement of airplane type is, it must be capable of $100 breakfast @ Leadville.

You still looking for a third partner? I am in Boulder and looking for a plane partnership. - Dan

of the following.

There are over 50 colorado pilots on POA, large chunk along the FrontRange. A few we keep on the list altho they’ve moved away and keep begging us to let them go....(*snicker*)

-keeper of the list.

Last edited:
You still looking for a third partner? I am in Boulder and looking for a plane partnership. - Dan
Patrick, Thanks for reaching out. March of this year we bought a 2008 T182T. We've got it hangered at KCFO. Currently in leaseback. We like the Beech planes. But we had to go the high wing route. Easier to get into the plane. Be well sir. Fly safe. And absolutely the best of luck finding a partnership.

Lots of looking, not much finding. I really need to be at APA. Still looking.

Selling my 20% (1/5th) share of a 1975 Cessna 182P. Hours below are approximate as it is flown regularly. Hangarded at KAPA (Centennial, CO). Monthly dues are $80. $25 per hour Dry.

- TTAF ~5500
- Engine ~1200 SMOH
- Prop ~1200 Hours

- Century III 2 axis digital coupled Auto Pilot
- DME/ADF
- LED Taxi & Landing Lights
- ADSB-Out
- Dual King KX-155
- Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
- Electric Trim
- Leather Interior (Tan)
- IFR Certified

Feel free to message me here and then we can exchange contact info if you're interested!

Matt,
I would be very interested in speaking with you about purchasing your share of the 182. If it is still available my contact info is 720-556-4205 and I would be happy to hear from you when you’re avaliable! Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Will

Selling my 20% (1/5th) share of a 1975 Cessna 182P. Hours below are approximate as it is flown regularly. Hangarded at KAPA (Centennial, CO). Monthly dues are $80. $25 per hour Dry.

- TTAF ~5500
- Engine ~1200 SMOH
- Prop ~1200 Hours

- Century III 2 axis digital coupled Auto Pilot
- DME/ADF
- LED Taxi & Landing Lights
- ADSB-Out
- Dual King KX-155
- Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
- Electric Trim
- Leather Interior (Tan)
- IFR Certified

Feel free to message me here and then we can exchange contact info if you're interested!

Back