which weekend

• 4/23-25

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 4/30 - 5/2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mary was the chick from the hotel. X3 Skier was slick and got her number. she said he could call her any time. her number was 0.

It was 0????? Ooops. No wonder she was upset.

I’ll be checking Ohio State Parks for next years event.

Cheers

I was in an experimental from Indiana and took someone there for breakfast sunday morning. While I was in the pattern a Cirrus was flying around also, did a low pass after I landed and left, someone said they were headed to Texas. Met some of you without realizing it heheh.

I was in an experimental from Indiana and took someone there for breakfast sunday morning. While I was in the pattern a Cirrus was flying around also, did a low pass after I landed and left, someone said they were headed to Texas. Met some of you without realizing it heheh.
You may have met me on the ramp. I was starting to load my plane when @SixPapaCharlie (Cirrus) left. When he came back, I thought it was either an issue with the plane or he needed to do a quick aerial survey to make sure we eliminated all evidence.

I was still in bed. Heard most of ya leave, couldn't be bothered to get up just yet.

Back