New to the forum.....

libertas

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
libertas
Couldn't find the AOPA pilot forum (redboard), I'm assuming they killed it?? I kind of remember having to log in and there was a link hidden away in the basement somewhere, but I'm not finding it now. I have been lurking here off and on for a while, and it looks to be more than an adequate replacement, if that is the case.

I'm a rusty low time rusty pilot looking to get back into flying again (for the second time), and hopefully stay in it for good. Just looking for resources to get back on top of all the knowledge that gets lost without use.

Couldn't find the AOPA pilot forum (redboard), I'm assuming they killed it??

They killed it. And lied to us about why they killed it. They tried to pretend it was for our own good, protecting us from horrific IT vulnerabilities (for which they were clearly responsible).

It was also assumed they just didn't want to be bothered with it anymore.

Greetings and welcome aboard!

welcome to POA. A very friendly bunch.

AOPA killed the red board after IMO too much thread editing and folks just left.

Couldn't find the AOPA pilot forum (redboard), I'm assuming they killed it?? I kind of remember having to log in and there was a link hidden away in the basement somewhere, but I'm not finding it now. I have been lurking here off and on for a while, and it looks to be more than an adequate replacement, if that is the case.

I'm a rusty low time rusty pilot looking to get back into flying again (for the second time), and hopefully stay in it for good. Just looking for resources to get back on top of all the knowledge that gets lost without use.
Welcome to POA

Back