Anybody in OKC?

On purpose?

Yeah. It was a great offer and the program that I'll be working in is a good fit that I think will offer me some good experience and opportunities.

I don't really know anybody there - I visited once for a couple days in 2014 and liked what I saw but I spent most of my time in Norman when I visited.

@RussS cannbe found in OKC

I’m a short flight south in KDTO…. Could be bribe with good food and company to go north (and raise the IQ of both states)

I live in OKC. Based at 2OK2, private airport 14 miles east of Moore and 4 miles south of I40 on Choctaw Road. Just barely inside the outer ring of the Charlie for KOKC. (405) 417-6077c.

Yeah. It was a great offer and the program that I'll be working in is a good fit that I think will offer me some good experience and opportunities.

I don't really know anybody there - I visited once for a couple days in 2014 and liked what I saw but I spent most of my time in Norman when I visited.

Good choice on that decision, lol.

I spent 3 months on a contract at Tinker...part of the deal was leaving before football season started.

Better choice would have been Stillwater.

I don't even have ties to either school, I just like Molotov cocktails.

Only if you're into animal husbandry and wearing prison-orange attire!

Someone's gotta be the firestarter!

Visited for work many times. Bricktown is a fun place with lots of resteraunts and things to do. Cattlemans is the place to go for a steak. A basketball game downtown is always fun to catch. They also have a baseball field downtown that I think hosts a minor league team.

Visited for work many times. Bricktown is a fun place with lots of resteraunts and things to do. Cattlemans is the place to go for a steak. A basketball game downtown is always fun to catch. They also have a baseball field downtown that I think hosts a minor league team.

You’ll want to order the calf fries @ Cattlemans.

Back