Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

164410009_2830140663869982_2381371351189385557_n.png

I don't see a problem here. Just add water and wait for it to re-evaporate. Good for another 250 million years!
76938af7835600c267629086b83a9fa9.jpg

In the 1960's there were no roadside breath tests so if the suspect driver could demonstrate good coordination and walk a straight line he was free to go.

Sheriff saw a car that was weaving down the street , pulled it over and the driver staggered out of the car , right at that moment two other cars going in the opposite direction had a fender bender.

Sheriff walks the half block to do a quick accident report .... in the meantime the drunk driver figured he could rush home and avoid a drunk driving charge.

At home he told his wife to say he had been home all night and was stone cold sober.

Two hours later police came knocking at her door ...... "my husband is in bed , he has been home all night and has not been drinking .... fine , said the sheriff , but can we take a quick look in your garage .... go ahead she says .... we have nothing to hide.

Sheriff opens the garage door and finds his police car parked there.

A woman is horrified to see her dog with a dead rabbit in its mouth ..... knowing her neighbors had a rabbit she cleans it up , blow dries its fur , sneaks into the adjoining yard and places the rabbit in its cage.

Next day she hears some commotion and sees police at the neighbors ..... so she asks the police officer what was going on.

Just a nuisance call he says .... this rabbit died 2 days ago and some weirdo dug it up and put it back in its cage.

In the 1960's there were no roadside breath tests so if the suspect driver could demonstrate good coordination and walk a straight line he was free to go.

Sheriff saw a car that was weaving down the street , pulled it over and the driver staggered out of the car , right at that moment two other cars going in the opposite direction had a fender bender.

Sheriff walks the half block to do a quick accident report .... in the meantime the drunk driver figured he could rush home and avoid a drunk driving charge.

At home he told his wife to say he had been home all night and was stone cold sober.

Two hours later police came knocking at her door ...... "my husband is in bed , he has been home all night and has not been drinking .... fine , said the sheriff , but can we take a quick look in your garage .... go ahead she says .... we have nothing to hide.

Saw Good Will Hunting, did ya?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

But can we take a quick look in your garage .... go ahead she says .... we have nothing to hide.

I heard it that the police car was found in the garage, with the red and blue lights still flashing...:lol:

Back