Penile implants and the FAA?

• Thread starter growernotshower
  • Start date
G

growernotshower

So I’ll just be blunt I’m considering getting a Penuma silicone penis implant. Feel free to Google. All jokes and kidding aside where is the FAA on this sort of thing? They seem to have no issue with breast implants for women but what about surgical male enhancement? I’m doing research and still on the fence about it but honestly if it’s going to give me headaches with the feds I’d just assume not do it. Serious replies please!

DJkWzaP.gif

Q:Who do you think you're going please with that little thing?

A:Me.

Gives new meaning to "make sure the gauge is erect before takeoff"

Ironically, Dr. F. Brantley Scott, a urologist who developed the inflatable penile prosthesis to treat impotence in men, died when a light airplane he was piloting crashed while trying to land near his vacation home near San Marcos, TX in 1991.

He built a Quest Air kit he was planning to take to Oshkosh and stalled it 150 ft above the ground on the final shake down flight.

Last edited:
Why am I wondering what Tim the Toolman Taylor would come up with and what it would be called. The Binford......
Fer those of you who don’t get it, here’s an example

Do you fill it with air or nitrogen? If you fill it with helium...never mind.

Do you fill it with air or nitrogen? If you fill it with helium...never mind.

If it's filled with a gas, what happens at altitude???

OP, sorry for the jokes on what is a serious matter to you, but the doc answered and it sounds like things are looking up.

Would this enhancement be considered 'retractable gear'? ;) Sorry, I have nothing serious to offer the OP, but I would hope the FAA is implant-agnostic. :D

It’s soft and flexible, pretty much undetectable.

All joking aside, isn't that the issue it is supposed to correct?

So, curiosity got this Cat. I did an incognito Google to see just what this implant was (so to avoid advertisements).

It is an aesthetic enhancement. Enhancement for the eyes of the beholder. Functionality requires different enhancements.

On a side note, my practice wife of three decades got a very nice birthday dinner tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back