Checkride in 4 days - last minute study advice?

Well - I have my cross country assignment; to KMCD from 8D4. I have the path planned out and am studying the airspace(s) now. Weather looks good for tomorrow - let's hope the airplane is all ready! (yes, I've reviewed the log books - have notes on them, including the required inspections and many of the STCs.)

Game time baby! I was flying with my old man this morning and actually thought about the fact that your ride would be tomorrow. I was going to message you a last minute “good luck”, but I know I don’t have to. You’ve done everything that you can to prepare, rescued your plane, and you’re as ready as you’ll ever be. I can tell that you take this seriously, and hopefully by this time tomorrow we’ll all be hearing the story of how you passed. I just hope your oral goes smoother than mine did lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if not, it better at least be a funny story why you didn’t!

f6bceba85f6c15bd284a22b13e7139eb.jpg

Can’t thank you all enough. It’s true that there is “no such thing as a perfect checkride”, but passing is passing and I’m a private pilot now boys!

Congratulations!!!

“It’s true that there is “no such thing as a perfect checkride”, but passing is passing and I’m a private pilot now boys!”

That’s like the old adage “what do they call the person who graduates last in medical school?”

A pass is a pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

So when are we going to see you at 6Y9 or 6Y3?

Can’t thank you all enough. It’s true that there is “no such thing as a perfect checkride”, but passing is passing and I’m a private pilot now boys!

Congrats! Go fly!

Congrats!

Tim

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

f6bceba85f6c15bd284a22b13e7139eb.jpg

Noice!

So when are we going to see you at 6Y9 or 6Y3?

You’ll certainly see me at N Fox this summer. I’m waiting on a club to process my membership and get familiarized with the plane (a 1975 172M with 180hp!) before working some grass but I have a couple buddies already begging to come. We’ll be there!

[mention]Zeek [/mention]give me a couple hours. I’ll put some more details together.

Hey, congratulations Captain! Wooo...

Back