Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Evil Kool aid
38ef476cb1e220f6fd93995ed2557e23.jpg

Ah. Now I get it. But had to ask my wife, whadda they talkin’ bout here? Jonestown

And then we have "Big Willie" in Philadelphia, PA. They didn't consider all the angles people could see William Penn and his scroll
JAK_1001 by Jack Silver, on Flickr
On the t.u. campus in Austin is a statue of George Washington. Similar result with his hand and sword pommel when views are a certain angle.

When I was a kid, I told my mom that I had heard garbage men get paid a lot, and that I wanted to be a garbage man when I grew up. She said "You are NOT going to be a garbage man!" :eek:

Moms are like that for some reason. When I was a kid I wanted to be a truck driver, race car driver and a bush pilot, and mom said ''No way.!!!"

Don't tell mom....

When I was a kid, I told my mom that I had heard garbage men get paid a lot, and that I wanted to be a garbage man when I grew up. She said "You are NOT going to be a garbage man!" :eek:
When I was a kid they called garbage men garbage men and they drove garbage trucks

Today we call them sanitation workers who operate sanitation technology.

What is that cat doing on MARS???

Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water.

And cats. We have seen pictures of cats on Mars. So there is water and they can breathe. Unless they have holes, which essentially keeps them from breathing. And the water leaks out the holes, which is very important.

(apologies to Senator Quayle)

In college, we had a career day kind of party where we were supposed to come as what we would be in five years. I dressed up in some dirty jeans, a heavy jacket and a knit hat.

When asked what I was, I proudly declared I was a garbage man. Nobody understood it. Nobody...

In college, we had a career day kind of party where we were supposed to come as what we would be in five years. I dressed up in some dirty jeans, a heavy jacket and a knit hat.

When asked what I was, I proudly declared I was a garbage man. Nobody understood it. Nobody...
You must have been the valedictorian.

Every cat should have a big hole cut out of its middle ..... and a dog put in there.

Fake.

Unlike Earth, Mars is round, so there is no edge for cats to push things over. So all the cats migrated to earth.
And they all ended up in my garden scooping little holes right beside my carrots and filling them with poop .

That is why Elon Musk is building a rocket to Mars .... we are going to send them all back.

@Ted may be cool 'n' all, with his cobra, his bikes, his Cobra, and his motorhome... But he'll never be as cool as a class a haulin' a pickup truck with a pontoon boat on top cool...
6c24f5bbeef2e5f1b384001e8ada5328.jpg

@Ted may be cool 'n' all, with his cobra, his bikes, his Cobra, and his motorhome... But he'll never be as cool as a class a haulin' a pickup truck with a pontoon boat on top cool...
6c24f5bbeef2e5f1b384001e8ada5328.jpg

That’s impressive and I don’t really get why you’d do it. That would certainly be over height limits (while also having the logistical issues of needing a crane) but in many states you could tow the pontoon behind the pickup behind the RV and probably still be ok enough on length.

He’s PO’d that we keep giving dog names to Mars vehicles, like “Rover.” It’s time for one to have a cat name, like “Fluffy.”

Cat lives matter!

Yeah, but if we named a rover after a cat, would it actually cooperate in doing anything? They name them after dogs because dogs will actually do something when they're told to.

I can see it now, with NASA sending a command to scoop up some dirt and the ..errr...fluffy...looking away and start cleaning it's landing gear.

Back