Rough River 2022 (2I3) 4/22 - 4/24

so I went thru that thread and there were quite a few regulars who expressed interest yet haven't made it once over the last 4 years..........I guess not shocking but still, step it up, people!

Guilty as charged

so I went thru that thread and there were quite a few regulars who expressed interest yet haven't made it once over the last 4 years..........I guess not shocking but still, step it up, people!

@JCranford (where's he been?)
@Stingray Don
@FlyingElvii
@N659HB

among other. tsk tsk, shame on you's guys!

Guilty! You are right. I really need to get down there. I just watched @SixPapaCharlie ’s video and looks like you guys had fun.

I’m famous! I was in the background of a Just Plane Silly video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m famous! I was in the background of a Just Plane Silly video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow; we'll be seen by tens of people! I expect the sponsorships to start rolling in any time.

I'm surprised he didn't mention that weird gravity well down there that kept making everyone fall down.

@Stingray Don
@FlyingElvii
@N659HB

Love to go, but the timing has just sucked, something always comes up. (usually work-related).

And, if forced to make choices, I'd rather see you guys at Oshkosh.

But I don't go to Osh......oooooooooohhhhh!

Uh oh, look what just showed up at my door....

ecf4c1992a5a73b9df69a6bec5462dda.jpg

the classic ain't hot at all but tasty. los caliente has a nice heat to it and even tastier. the apollo is, well, holy @#$%, I guess you're gonna have to try it at RR22. but to give you a hint, it's two peckered billy goat mounting your sister hot. it kicks your arse for a good 10 minutes or so, then goes away. I'm just about recovered from my first test run.

So relative to your standard pace picante sauce do you think it's somewhere in between the medium and the hot?

So relative to your standard pace picante sauce do you think it's somewhere in between the medium and the hot?

compared to your standard last dab XXX, which is the one we just had at RR21, it's hot.

I'm going to work on my tolerance and build it up so that it is a non event next year.

Also I'm going to have an ulcer and die when I'm 50.

So I think next year, wings need to be on the menu. Some for everyone and some for those that want to torture themselves

That needs to happen on a Friday night. If Saturday and you depart Sunday, there may need to be some emergency descents for “medical” reasons.

There was a thread in the first year or so that I joined POA about using your flight bag in an emergency (a better sacrifice than the seat, unless it’s a rental or your dad’s plane).

For reference, I’m on sht #3 this morning and it’s not even 8:30am

So, who's bringing the popsicles next year?

"State nature of emergency"

"Ring of FIRE!!!!"

Lol. Wyeth or maybe it was Pfizer by then, wanted Johnny Cash’s family to let them use Ring of Fire in Preparation H commercials. It was pretty big bucks they offered. Family said no.

JCranford: I’m gonna be a few days late
Client: What happened
JC: I stopped at Rough River for gas and got kidnapped
Client: That’s terrible, are you Ok
JC: A few bruises and rope burns. They tied me to the Beacon and ran around hootin and hollerin Ride em Cowboy. There were other things I’m just not ready to talk about yet
Client: So when are you going to get here
JC: I’m having a pair of Buck Naked Underwear FedEx’d express delivery. When it gets here I’ll be there the next day

Haaaa, ow THATS fuuuny!

I found a shelf of spices in French Lick IN this week. All of them end in SH*T

They start with Good, Chicken, Bad A**, Special, Bull, and No.

And the topper was a bag of “Dip Sh*t” mix for those who like something for dipping chips, etc.

I’d post a photo but I don’t want to be banned like eman was.

Cheers

That Special $¥!% ain’t no joke. Goes great on chicken and fish. Don’t forget to buy some jars and get the bag that proclaims it’s full of $¥!%.
I found a shelf of spices in French Lick IN this week. All of them end in SH*T

They start with Good, Chicken, Bad A**, Special, Bull, and No.

And the topper was a bag of “Dip Sh*t” mix for those who like something for dipping chips, etc.

I’d post a photo but I don’t want to be banned like eman was.

Cheers

@Stingray Don
@FlyingElvii
@N659HB

Gonna have to wait until I'm retired, unless I bum a ride with someone. Hint hint.

Hell, I haven't even made it to GMU.

Gonna have to wait until I'm retired, unless I bum a ride with someone. Hint hint.

Hell, I haven't even made it to GMU.
Where have you been!? Long time no see.

Back