GRG55 : Gone West

Horrible to hear this. He was one of the few POA'ers I've met in person. Great guy all around. He will be missed.

So sorry to hear this.

My condolence Jennifer. :(

This is horrible. He was one of the most supportive of me in my aviation and aircraft buying endeavors and he himself was incredibly supportive when coloradobluesky flew West and he bought his Husky. I can't believe it, what a good person gone in the blink of an eye. :(

Blue skies and tailwinds...

Wow, that's just awful! I feel horrible for his family. May they find comfort in these trying times.

Damn; what a huge loss to the PoA community. I'll miss his posts.

Heartfelt condolences to Jenn and family.

Wow, this is hard to believe. He was one of the greater contributors here on POA and was greatly respected by me and others as a result of his online persona. Sadly, I never got to meet him in person.

You all take care of yourselves and loved ones, and let petty things stay petty. Be safe.

All the more reason to meet up at the next POA flyin, so we can put faces to names and online personas.

What a tragedy. We are a community with a common love of aviation, and as time passes, we get to "know" those that post on POA and consider them friends. We have suffered the loss of one of those friends, yet the bigger loss and the most pain is felt by GRG55's wife and family.

To those who have been affected by his passing, I offer my most sincere condolences. I pray the grief felt by his loved ones passes in time, and that they have the good memories of GRG55 to sustain them.

That sucks. Tailwinds for Jennifer and family.

Tim

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

That is sad to hear/read and a reminder of life's fragility. RIP

Terrible news. Was looking forward to meeting up with him for the first time soon.

He will be missed!

I never know how to respond to these terrible losses. Condolences and grieving for those affected.

I have lost four good friends this year and hearing of another tragic loss, even though an online acquaintance, makes the fragility of life more apparent.

Rest in peace.

Berry saddened to hear this news. He was a valued participant here. I will miss him.

Ladders and bathtubs.

Condolences to his family.

I never got to meet him but he was always supportive of me and my little airplane. Sad news

Very sorry to hear this. I never met him in person either, but all the pilots who visit here easily go onto the "friend" list. He will be missed.

My condolences to the Gill family.

This is such sad news. This is so unexpected and I cannot even imagine what GRG55‘s family is going through right now... :(

I never met him, but based on his posts here, he seemed to "get it". I'll miss his contributions here.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Shocked and saddened to hear this news, and so sorry for Jennifer and all of his family and friends. While I only knew him from this forum, he was a great and positive asset here and will be very missed.

So sorry for your loss, Jennifer. Prayers for strength for you and your family.

Mind boggling how this happens.

condolences to the family..

"To fly west..................." Way too early. Sorry to hear of this.

Wow, my sincere condolences Jennifer. Never met him but enjoyed the conversations with him here.

let’s all think of GRG55 next time we “clear prop” and fly one for him...

Not much to say that hasn’t been said. He certainly seemed like a great person and a class act. Condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this. I always looked forward to his posts as a fellow Piper driver. Condolences to his loved ones. :(

Back