Checkride Passed

Kitch

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kitch
Any of you that frequent the skies in New England area might want to turn in your certificate, because I passed my PPL checkride on Saturday afternoon !!

I'm usually pretty emotionless I've been told, but the feeling of excitement was almost uncontrollable when we made the last landing and the DPE said nicely done congrats pilot.

Grabbed some lunch with my wife then took her on her first flight in a GA airplane we went for a quick ride around cape cod spotted a couple of whales breaching which was very cool was going to do a quick XC after that but the rest of my family wanted to have a pizza party that night to celebrate. Sunday was a no go due to all the storms in the area. Hopefully this weekend we can head up the Maine for late lunch on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you for answering some of my questions along the way, and just posting stuff I can read and learn from.

Any of you that frequent the skies in New England area might want to turn in your certificate, because I passed my PPL checkride on Saturday afternoon !!

I'm usually pretty emotionless I've been told, but the feeling of excitement was almost uncontrollable when we made the last landing and the DPE said nicely done congrats pilot.

Grabbed some lunch with my wife then took her on her first flight in a GA airplane we went for a quick ride around cape cod spotted a couple of whales breaching which was very cool was going to do a quick XC after that but the rest of my family wanted to have a pizza party that night to celebrate. Sunday was a no go due to all the storms in the area. Hopefully this weekend we can head up the Maine for late lunch on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you for answering some of my questions along the way, and just posting stuff I can read and learn from.

It seems like a lot of people had checkrides last weekend. Congrats! I passed mine last Saturday and hope to take my wife out for her first flight this weekend. What a feeling to finally be done with the cert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.
Did you get to buy the pizza? I would have had to. :)

It seems like a lot of people had checkrides last weekend. Congrats! I passed mine last Saturday and hope to take my wife out for her first flight this weekend. What a feeling to finally be done with the cert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting it wrapped up !!!

Congrats.
Did you get to buy the pizza? I would have had to. :)

My cousins wife made homemade pizza so I was off the hook, but otherwise yes I'd have to buy LOL

Congratulations! You are now a pylot pylet pylut whatever. Hey, you now PIC!

Congrats! If you ever get up to KASH let me know happy to meet up.

I passed my PPL checkride on Saturday afternoon !!
Congrats!!

Hopefully this weekend we can head up the Maine for late lunch on Saturday.
One of our favorite flights was from Cape Cod up the coast of Maine to Bar Harbor. Very beautiful and fitting for your first cross country.

Stay safe and enjoy the adventures!

Congrats!!

Thank you !

One of our favorite flights was from Cape Cod up the coast of Maine to Bar Harbor. Very beautiful and fitting for your first cross country.

Stay safe and enjoy the adventures!

One of my favorite youtube videos you have posted. Of course I'm a New England boy so I might be biased...

We'll see if we make it that far up the coast this weekend still flying a rental, but the hunt is on to buy in the near future.

Back