While reading up on Airplane Multi Engine Land…

Kevin, I've never been in a 310. You and I swapped a few emails from your you-tube channel.
I ended up buying a 74-Aztec. Happy to swap you some time in my Aztec!! :). I've got family in the ORD / KENW area that I'll be seeing soon.
John... Based at KABQ / KAEG
Congrats on your new bird John!! Let me know when you’re in the area and hopefully we can link up.

And then you find there's an AD out on that patty, you have to buy a whole new replacement burger and that means your operating costs are triple those of a single burger lunch.
Considering your burger doesn’t have a Johnson Bar...it’s obviously inferior in every way. :)

Kevin, I've never been in a 310. You and I swapped a few emails from your you-tube channel.
I ended up buying a 74-Aztec. Happy to swap you some time in my Aztec!! :). I've got family in the ORD / KENW area that I'll be seeing soon.

Welcome to the PoA zoo, er, forum @digitalpilotnm. Always a treat to welcome another twin owner/pilot, and especially another Aztec owner. Congrats! :cheerswine:

Now about the rules:
  1. Don't feed the animals;
  2. Pictures of a newly acquired plane are mandatory around this joint. :D

You two should meet in the middle. I’m pretty close to the middle, and I have better bourbon than they do. See you guys on, what, Tuesday?

Although not a multi patty, I was number 2

90fc9a56483d0acd2a0c7f21497a9077.jpg
That looks almost too healthy.

You goto a great burger place with your single engine pilot friend.
He orders a really yummy burger. You order TWO (twin) burgers.
The cook botches on of your burgers and your friends burger.
With a twin burger, YOU still have a burger and thus have been able to land lunch!!
This sounds like more of a @Sac Arrow sort of response

Back