Feathers!

dtuuri

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
dtuuri
In case there's any doubt, here's proof from my birthplace of Cleveland, Ohio. I never knew they did this stuff here:

Apologies if this has been shown before.

To follow up on the conclusion, that there is NO gravitational force, the conversation where I saw the video posted is here:

If photons have zero mass, why do they feel the effects of gravity?

Follow Jeff Wilde's explanation and continue with his answers to comments below it. A sample answer to a comment:

"There is no force of gravity. Newton came up with the idea, but it has been dropped with General Relativity. What there is instead, that is mysteriously created by matter, is an accelerating frame of reference. If you’re in an accelerating frame of reference, ie you’re accelerating in a particular direction, but you don’t perceive or acknowledge it, things will seem to behave strangely to you. Baseballs will appear to start falling down. Light will appear to ‘curve’, etc. Really everything is just staying where it is but you’re accelerating. So the ‘force’ was just a sort of an artificial construct we made up to describe this behavior when we had no concept that we were accelerating, that is no longer needed if we accept the fact that we are in fact accelerating."​

Last edited:
How come when I accelerate past a car on the highway it looks like it is moving backwards and not down?

Seems a waste of money to pump down the chamber for a single demonstration.

In case there's any doubt, here's proof from my birthplace of Cleveland, Ohio. I never knew they did this stuff here:

Apologies if this has been shown before.

I think Einstein was hammered on Hard Cider when he wrote that.

Seems a waste of money to pump down the chamber for a single demonstration.
Maybe the Brits paid for it? Since Einstein kinda blows Sir Newton outta the water, maybe they wanted to see proof!

Back