I bought a famous airplane

I've never been in a Six... just Cherokee trainers. They all smelled like burnt oil, sweat, and desperation.
I've noticed that pretty much all rental planes have 'essence of sweaty palms' on the yokes! Good idea to wash your hands after flying one.

Can the guy in back log the time as dual?

I've never been in a Six... just Cherokee trainers. They all smelled like burnt oil, sweat, and desperation.
This one probably has a little bit of shame

I think the real crime here is that you were at LZU and didn’t let us know to come over for an impromptu group meal at the Flying Machine!

Congrats on the new plane though!

If someone did that in the Tiger I’d have to ride the pitch trim every half second or so.

If someone did that in the Tiger I’d have to ride the pitch trim every half second or so.

If someone did that in a two seater they’d only be able to offer self guided tours!

When I put the 414 up for sale, one of the guys who was interested in buying it was going to use it for mile high club rides if he bought it. I'm not sure I'd want to do those in a Cherokee Six, a little too close for my tastes, but to each his own. :)

When I put the 414 up for sale, one of the guys who was interested in buying it was going to use it for mile high club rides if he bought it. I'm not sure I'd want to do those in a Cherokee Six, a little too close for my tastes, but to each his own. :)

Pretty sure that’s [mention]sferguson524 [/mention] ‘s ex CFI. He’s “doing it” out of VGT with a 414....

https://lovecloudvegas.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that’s [mention]sferguson524 [/mention] ‘s ex CFI. He’s “doing it” out of VGT with a 414....

https://lovecloudvegas.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The epaulets tell me that this is serious stuff.

rs=w:600,h:300,cg:true

We had such a setup a KLUK for years, also a Six.

For those who say ewwww, I guess you never stayed at a hotel, or bought a used car.
One TIM I was checking into a motel and the desk clerk says: "oh, you're really staying the whole NIGHT? I guess you'll need a blanket then".

Ah, New Jersey.

I am laughing so hard I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes. What an innovative business plan! Exec travel, Mile High Tours, and Stiff transport! I bet he laughed all the way to the bank. And I bet the Mile High Tour is still marketable! People get frisky in limousines all the time! This is way better!

I am laughing so hard I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes. What an innovative business plan! Exec travel, Mile High Tours, and Stiff transport! I bet he laughed all the way to the bank. And I bet the Mile High Tour is still marketable! People get frisky in limousines all the time! This is way better!

So let’s say this guy is a very efficient business man. He cuts a corner here and there to save money on gas. Knowing that the customers are back there behind the curtain and don’t see the altimeter or would even know they saw if they did, he don’t take them all the way up a mile. Now they tell a friend all about what they did and the friend knows about things like Flight Aware and things like that. The friend looks their flight up and shows them and they find out they aren’t really Mile Highers. So they go to Small Claims Court and want their money back. What’s the ruling?

So let’s say this guy is a very efficient business man. He cuts a corner here and there to save money on gas. Knowing that the customers are back there behind the curtain and don’t see the altimeter or would even know they saw if they did, he don’t take them all the way up a mile. Now they tell a friend all about what they did and the friend knows about things like Flight Aware and things like that. The friend looks their flight up and shows them and they find out they aren’t really Mile Highers. So they go to Small Claims Court and want their money back. What’s the ruling?
Where did the flight depart from? They only need to get to pattern altitude at KBJC (Rocky Mountain Metro), for example. They fly as high as pattern altitude just to maintain clearance from stuff on the ground. 7V5 (Brush Municipal) pattern altitude is likely 5280' MSL.

Where did the flight depart from? They only need to get to pattern altitude at KBJC (Rocky Mountain Metro), for example. They fly as high as pattern altitude just to maintain clearance from stuff on the ground. 7V5 (Brush Municipal) pattern altitude is likely 5280' MSL.

L06

Back