The road

Bitumous concrete. Problem solved, for at least 10 years anyway.

12" concrete pads, double mat of #5's @12" OCEW.

Okay, slightly overkill.

You're starting to get it. Lol.

For those wondering about how dry it usually is, we're at a little over (a whopping) 7" of precip for the year which is the wettest it has been here in 77 years.

Haha. This normally isn't much of an issue.

And yet, every weather guesser is still saying “we need the moisture!” (And I guess rightfully we do)

PSP_05-510x275.jpg

And yet, every weather guesser is still saying “we need the moisture!” (And I guess rightfully we do)

Until the underbrush goes crazy and then dries out just in time for fire season! LOL.

We’ve seen this light at the end of the tunnel before and it’s a freight train. Hahaha

Passed a full size Sheriff’s Tahoe out here this morning so covered in mud even on the roof, couldn’t tell it was the Sheriff except for the cattle bar style and a couple of antennas... and yet the Sheriff still has us under a Stage I Burn Restriction. Haha.

Either this ain’t their first rodeo or they’re too busy getting their Tahoes unstuck on the dirt roads or they’re just clueless and forget about their burn orders that don’t change for years at a time...

Probably a combo of all three out here. Hahaha. I can’t think of anyone who’s following the burn ban anyway... it’s just always on so if you’re dumb and set tour house on fire, they can toss a larger fine on ya. Haha.

I couldn’t set my grass on fire right now without gasoline and the aforementioned explosives. Heh.

And another inch in the forecast for next weekend...

Back