PPL checkride passed

44 years ago I bought a 1 ton truck that cost $1 a pound when completed . Could have bought a good used C172 for the same money.

44 years ago I was working on getting my face cleared up for my high school graduation pictures.

I was watching Star War in the theater for the first time!''

Well, not really since it was released later in May but it was the high point of 1977

I was starting my second year of marriage, my senior year of college and ROTC summer camp.

44 years ago today, Elvis was saying, "I'm feeling a little constipated."

44 years ago today, Elvis was saying, "I'm feeling a little constipated."

Last words from Elvis:

''This is it, the big one.... they're going to find me with my big fat a-s up in the air......Hmmm, this tile needs re-grouting...''

Last words from Elvis:

''This is it, the big one.... they're going to find me with my big fat a-s up in the air......Hmmm, this tile needs re-grouting...''
Actually his bathroom was carpeted in white shag (think '70s) carpet. So he had a somewhat softer landing.

Actually his bathroom was carpeted in white shag (think '70s) carpet. So he had a somewhat softer landing.

I think I once read somewhere that the bathroom had green shag carpet on the floor and ceiling, with wood paneling on the walls, but it could have been anything. And from what I have read online, his bedroom and bathroom has remained untouched since Elvis died. Pretty sure the body was removed....

Actually his last words were an answer to his girlfriend. As he was heading for the bathroom she said, ''Don't fall asleep in there'', and he replied, ''I won't.'' A man true to his words....

He also had a Tv in the bathroom. It's good to be the king....

Back