Finally picked up a new plane.

spdracer888

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
spdracer888
My airplane partner and I finally picked up our new bird at the end of February. It's been a long time in the making and I appreciate all supports and encouragements over the years...you know who you are.

Here's a video I made of our delivery experience at Cirrus Vision Center in Knoxville, TN.

Instead of the standard number shadows behind the eights, you should get $$$ superimposed. Would be a spectacular tail number then.

Sweet. So did you request that tail Number or completely random???
Would expect a 5 in the n number somewhere given your name

Sweet. So did you request that tail Number or completely random???
Would expect a 5 in the n number somewhere given your name

we bought the N number off someone else. 888 is a lucky number in Chinese culture and "FU" phonetically means luck or prosperity hence the tail number. We are actually pretty popular amongst the ATC guys in the NY area...lol. Of course if we f-up, they'll remember us, too.

Nice video and congrats on the new plane.

Tim

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

That's a good looking plane - congrats! I actually didn't realize Cirrus had a facility in Knoxville (my old college town) until an article in Flying made mention of it a few months ago. Very cool - hope to see Foxtrot Uniform down here at PDK soon.

I am more impressed with the quality of the video than the plane.
Obvious you put a lot of work into the editing, great job cutting one week of material into an entertaining video.
Seems as you edit profesionally?

That's a good looking plane - congrats! I actually didn't realize Cirrus had a facility in Knoxville (my old college town) until an article in Flying made mention of it a few months ago. Very cool - hope to see Foxtrot Uniform down here at PDK soon.
Love Knoxville! Great town and nice people. Cirrus opened its Vision Center in 2017 and it's a very impressive campus.

I am more impressed with the quality of the video than the plane.
Obvious you put a lot of work into the editing, great job cutting one week of material into an entertaining video.
Seems as you edit profesionally?

Thanks pal! I'm not a professional - just do this for fun and laughs. Editing wasn't too bad took about a week or so.

Back