First airplane camping and cooking in Wisconsin 2021

How did you get that skillet to fly alongside the plane?

Enjoyed the video...wonderful scenery. My Wisconsin airplane camping is limited to AirVenture, which is really cheating, but fun! :)

No brats, cheese curds, or beer? Dis ain't really Wisconsin den.

Maybe next time. But with a brandy old fashioned instead of beer.

Enjoyed the video...wonderful scenery. My Wisconsin airplane camping is limited to AirVenture, which is really cheating, but fun! :)

Yah, it's a beautiful area. And it's not cheating if you enjoy it. :)

This is exactly what I want to do soon... I just sold my fabulous plane and am in the process of buying a plane built for landing on grass strips, etc. Cannot wait. I can't even make ice, so I guess I have to bring a chef with me.

This is exactly what I want to do soon... I just sold my fabulous plane and am in the process of buying a plane built for landing on grass strips, etc. Cannot wait. I can't even make ice, so I guess I have to bring a chef with me.

Pfft, ice is hard to make in the bush anyway. You do you. ;-)

Unrelated to the camping/cooking portion of your video, I had to watch the first part twice. Pretty sure I bought my Swift from the guy with the hangar straight across from yours!

So... you just drop in on somebody's farm and light a fire, pitch a tent? :cool:

Unrelated to the camping/cooking portion of your video, I had to watch the first part twice. Pretty sure I bought my Swift from the guy with the hangar straight across from yours!

There did used to be a swift at the field, so it's entirely possible!

Nice relaxing video.

Thanks. :)

So... you just drop in on somebody's farm and light a fire, pitch a tent? :cool:

And I used their wood too!

Good stuff Rich... Looks like you have it dialed in.

Back