which weekend

• 4/23-25

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 4/30 - 5/2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh man... so sad that we cannot make it this year... :(

I actually might be able to make this one. I’ll have to get out all my Osh19 supplies and set up camp at rough river! I’ve never been but it’s only about 1.5 hours flying from DKX.

I actually might be able to make this one. I’ll have to get out all my Osh19 supplies and set up camp at rough river! I’ve never been but it’s only about 1.5 hours flying from DKX.

Hey @RyanB maybe you can bum a ride!

will mr. abell or olivier please send me a PM.......

Looks like I’ll only be able to make it down for the day Saturday. We have to travel Sunday for dr appointments Monday with my daughter. I inquired about transferring my cabin reservation to someone else, but they we’re unable to do so. So I canceled it. It’s showing available now on their site if anyone is still looking for one.

See ya down there!

for those who were asking about camping:

"Airport / Aircamp
...Aviators can pitch a tent and camp near their aircraft at the airport air camp. The air camp has a central service building* with showers and rest rooms. Open year-round. Rate $10.00 per night. No advance reservations. The park has a 3,200 foot paved and lit airstrip with tie downs. Aviation fuel not available."

*we like to call this service building our own personal drinking establishment

As of now, I have an open 1/2 of a cabin. It's been offered up to a couple of people, but either they can't make it, can't commit to the weekend, or just don't want to be in a cabin with me.

It's probably the last one.

That must be some other pilot group, as I believe alcoholic bevs are not permitted in KY parks. Those pilots are bad bad people.

oh that's right......I think it was that group of canard flyers, what a rowdy bunch they were!

As of now, I have an open 1/2 of a cabin. It's been offered up to a couple of people, but either they can't make it, can't commit to the weekend, or just don't want to be in a cabin with me.

It's probably the last one.

Do you know if it’s in the first loop or the second? I my take you up on it since my wife can’t make it. I currently have a lodge room.

Do you know if it’s in the first loop or the second? I my take you up on it since my wife can’t make it. I currently have a lodge room.

It was supposed to be nearest the drink- service building.

How accurate is the signup sheet?
I'm going to bring meat for Friday night
Also why don't I see Kevin and more importantly, Jamie on the list?

The side chat is slightly more accurate than the sheet. But there are a few people in the chat that haven’t booked yet, so it’s not 100% but better than the sheet still.

I booked a cabin but not certain as to exact times we can attend. Had a couple important things come up for the 30th. Going to try hard to get down there

I'll probably fly up for a day or something. It's only 230nm. Maybe @RyanB will expand his range and do the same.

I'll probably fly up for a day or something. It's only 230nm. Maybe @RyanB will expand his range and do the same.
Has nothing to do with range, the plane is going into the shop Wednesday morning for eddy current inspection.

Has nothing to do with range, the plane is going into the shop Wednesday morning for eddy current inspection.
Prop eci is a couple hours unless this is the spar AD. Hoping it’s the prop for you.

So far I'm only seeing a chance of showers Friday morning giving way to a nice afternoon and weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather!

So far I'm only seeing a chance of showers Friday morning giving way to a nice afternoon and weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Well, now you've gone and done it.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eman will find a way to be late regardless - I'm sure there'll be a cloud out there *somewhere*!

Hey, anybody with HP& Complex endorsements want some safety pilot time while we’re all in one place?

Hey, anybody with HP& Complex endorsements want some safety pilot time while we’re all in one place?

I’m sure I could be talked into it. Barring a massive cowman-like hangover.

Sure. I could use an approach myself, actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we going to do the BBQ run on Sat? Might be a good time to get some approach work in.

Are we going to do the BBQ run on Sat? Might be a good time to get some approach work in.

I just called them, they have a lunch buffet from 11-2 and said we could have the airport call the restaurant and they'd pick us up. she thinks there is NO uber and might possibly be ONE lyft driver but she said not to count on that.

Sounds like good ideas. I don’t dare to make real plans ahead of time because airplanes.

Back