just have to make time...

NoBShere

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
NoBShere
B6BC88E5-49AB-472A-9EC6-D40D8EE9FD5F.jpeg for flying. I’m hoping I’m not alone in this, I often have plans for a flight here or there and end up cancelling or rescheduling the flight due to random life constraints. Yesterday afternoon I had enough to do at work that I could have stayed till forever but, I decided to go flying! So I picked an airport I hadn’t been to before. It was a short flight from RHV (San Jose) to CPU (Calaveras county, Sierra foothills) but it was fun!

View attachment 95611 for flying. I’m hoping I’m not alone in this, I often have plans for a flight here or there and end up cancelling or rescheduling the flight due to random life constraints. Yesterday afternoon I had enough to do at work that I could have stayed till forever but, I decided to go flying! So I picked an airport I hadn’t been to before. It was a short flight from RHV (San Jose) to CPU (Calaveras county, Sierra foothills) but it was fun!

cool looking airport!

View attachment 95611 for flying. I’m hoping I’m not alone in this, I often have plans for a flight here or there and end up cancelling or rescheduling the flight due to random life constraints. Yesterday afternoon I had enough to do at work that I could have stayed till forever but, I decided to go flying! So I picked an airport I hadn’t been to before. It was a short flight from RHV (San Jose) to CPU (Calaveras county, Sierra foothills) but it was fun!

If yer lookin fer a reason to go back and stay awhile
https://www.gocalaveras.com/business/festivals-events/calaveras-county-fair-jumping-frog-jubilee/

SAME! Thanks for sharing.

This is why I need to retire. It’s a muddled relationship between my age/health, my desire to do recreational stuff and enjoy it, and my retirement nest-egg. I guess it’s a blessing and a good problem to have though...

I've been to calavares a few times. Fuel used to be pretty reasonable in the past, or was that columbia.

Seems like in life, when I had the time, I didn’t have the money, and when I had the money, I didn’t have the time. Sometimes we have to set priorities.

Back