cybercurrency

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Coinbase just went public today and they already have commercials on prime time tv!

I don't like it but I am buying it.

I recall a conversation with my friend many years ago where I recall saying "Do you realize how dumb it is that you are using real money to buy fake money?"
He doesn't have a job anymore. Doesn't need one.

#DOGEToTheMoon
#TheWorldHasGoneMad

With a current P/E of 197, it’s too rich for my blood... I think $SQ and $PYPL are the better crypto plays, even though SQ has a forward multiple that’s through the roof, I like the business diversification a lot better than what Coinbase offers. The biggest thing these names are betting on, is the adoption of digital wallets.

Cramer reported today that he bought Bitcoin at $12K. Sold some of it recenty and paid off his mortgage. His comment was that he used play money to pay off real money.

“Phony money paying for real money' — Cramer sells some bitcoin and pays off a home mortgage” CNBC”

Last edited:
Daughter bought DOGE awhile back at .01-ish. She sold it between .07 and .08 and made about $3000. I think she kept some of it but she said she made $5000 on crypto this week. She told me today that the DOGE she paid .01 for would have been worth $20,000 today...lol. I think she bought $1000 of it initially.

I bought some BTC at about $15,000 then doubled it at about $25,000 so my average is about $20,000. Still holding it. Problem is I only bought $100 each time....lol. It's now worth about $550. Still a good return but not enough to change my life...lol

Back