Idiot of 2021

Certainly a candidate, but it's early in the year yet.
Indeed, it’s much too soon to be handing out Darwin Awards, although this looks to be a good candidate. :)

Crap for brains, we are having issues similar to this in Massachusetts too. These dumbass pilots don't understand that with Flightradar24 and flightaware that their antics and tail numbers are memorialized forever.

We need to root out this behavior or big brother will spank all of us.

Sorry ... can't watch ... that netwerk is blocked ...

Crap for brains, we are having issues similar to this in Massachusetts too. These dumbass pilots don't understand that with Flightradar24 and flightaware that their antics and tail numbers are memorialized forever.

We need to root out this behavior or big brother will spank all of us.

At least he didn't violate reg's and turn off his Txp or ADS-b.

200.gif

I don’t think you need Facebook to view this short clip. The sound is muted by default, so you have to fix that to hear it.

The news report didn’t do it justice.

That’s why you only buzz ‘em once.

Wow. Though I agree, it’s yet early in the year...

Indeed, it’s much too soon to be handing out Darwin Awards, although this looks to be a good candidate. :)
Don't you have to kill yourself to qualify for a Darwin award? Or at least do something that precludes producing offspring?

Don't you have to kill yourself to qualify for a Darwin award? Or at least do something that precludes producing offspring?
By definition, yes, but if it wasn’t obvious, I was speaking in jest.

just a comment: qualifying for "idiot of the year" isn't the same as earning a Darwin award.

Flying low is one thing, but continued low flying over houses while squawking is surely an "idiot of the year" contender. Quite likely alcohol was involved?

Last edited:
This kind of behavior is why we GA folks can't have nice things...

This is only the second dumbest I know of for this week. Stupid pilot tricks are more common than we would like to think, and only when they get caught or crash do we find out about them.

Back