Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

169345098_10164910341790384_8642618087461970111_n.jpg

1986 Johnny Carson show with Joan Rivers ....

CARSON ..... is it true men desire intelligent women more than good looks and a great body ?
RIVERS ....... No
CARSON ..... how do you know ?
RIVERS ...... men never search under a woman's dress looking for a library card

So my wife told me the other day that she read an article on how to tell if someone is a true alcoholic. One sign is it they never misplace their drink.

I told her that I was definitely in the clear. I misplaced my beer twice last week.

I am concerned about my memory though. You'd think it would be far better at 7 AM.

I’m not seeing either poor taste or funny? Help me out here, what’s the punchline? No snark, I really don’t see it

EDIT: Disregard, my wife just explained it to me who that is and what just happened
Then can you do me a favor and explain it to me?

Now that I know what it's about, I would rate it mildly amusing, and probably in poor taste.

But I'm not the taste police!

We need to get back on task here

1. My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.

2. I went to buy some camo pants but couldn’t find any.

3. I failed math so many times at school, I can’t even count.

4. I used to have a handle on life, but then it broke.

5. I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger, but then it hit me.

6. I heard there were a bunch of break-ins over at the car park. That is wrong on so many levels.

7. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather… Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

8. When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

9. Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.

10. It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.

Did you hear about the scarecrow that won "Man of the Year"? He was outstanding in his field!

What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but the flag is a big plus!

What does a bee use to comb its hair? A honeycomb!

Dumb jokes from a Good Samaritan who is just trying to get this train back on the rails . . .

Back