I really can't wait to...

I’m ready too. Not that I’m a beer snob, but that ‘rock your wings’ beer leaves a bit to be desired. Yes the ambiance & social setting is top notch.

Drink a spotted cow at friar tucks. Way better

Hear the P-51(s) taking off 27 at 0700ish in the morning.

I really wanted to fly my RV up this year, but, it looks like I'm not going to get the 40 hours flown off by then. So, I'll only have the 6-wheel RV there.....at Sleepy Hollow Farm.

Last edited:
I’m hoping to pop the perverbial cherry this year...

Now to fly high and hop the pond or swoop down around Chicago is what I gotta figure out...

Hear the P-51(s) taking off 27 at 0700ish in the morning.

I really wanted to fly my RV up this year, but, it looks like I'm not going to get the 40 hours flown off by then. So, I'll only have the 6-wheel RV there.....at Sleepy Hollow Farm.

You need to get off the internet and go fly then. You've got 2 months -- get'r done!

How many hours do you have so far? I hit 8.5 today and I'm chugging along through my test cards and engine break-in. My airplane is, unfortunately, about an hour's drive away due to reconstruction of my local runway, which is slowing me down quite a bit. But I'm going to keep at it and hope for the best. You should try, too.

Which brings me to my answer to this thread's question: Rock my RV-14's wings like a madman over Fisk.

How many hours do you have so far? I hit 8.5 today and I'm chugging along through my test cards and engine break-in. My airplane is, unfortunately, about an hour's drive away due to reconstruction of my local runway, which is slowing me down quite a bit. But I'm going to keep at it and hope for the best. You should try, too.

Which brings me to my answer to this thread's question: Rock my RV-14's wings like a madman over Fisk.

I have 13.5 hours so far. The problem is, the weather has been so crappy here I haven't gotten to fly much. But, I live on a private airport and my airplane is literally 20' from my garage door. SO, I'm shooting for all I can get.

I have 13.5 hours so far. The problem is, the weather has been so crappy here I haven't gotten to fly much. But, I live on a private airport and my airplane is literally 20' from my garage door. SO, I'm shooting for all I can get.
The race is on!

Back