Request For Airman Medical Records (form 8065) turnaround time

programmerpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
programmerpilot
When I asked for my records to be sent direct to me, it took About 4 to 6 weeks from request to receipt

I've been waiting 11 weeks at this point. A few weeks ago I spoke with OKC and they put a "rush" on it. They actually called me last Monday to let me know they would get them out this week. Still no sign of them. Everyone at OKC is always friendly and helpful but they are just burdened with a massive backlog working an antiquated system. Can't hurt to make a friendly inquiry every few weeks.

Mine took a rather long time. I inquired and they apologized for the delay and it showed up (probably a coincidence) a couple of days later.

I've been waiting 11 weeks at this point. A few weeks ago I spoke with OKC and they put a "rush" on it. They actually called me last Monday to let me know they would get them out this week. Still no sign of them. Everyone at OKC is always friendly and helpful but they are just burdened with a massive backlog working an antiquated system. Can't hurt to make a friendly inquiry every few weeks.
Agreed. I was on a first-name basis with the guys at OKC and they were super friendly. If Dave is here on the forums, just know I'm still not related to a pro boxer who can sponsor my flight training :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back