Interesting survay

I think it will be a very interesting survey--I was just coming here to post that very link!

From the Avweb article:

If fear of losing your medical has ever influenced your healthcare decisions, researchers in the U.S. and Canada want to hear from you, anonymously, of course. Georgetown University and the University of Alberta are asking pilots to fill out a survey on the impact of preserving a flight medical might have on their overall health care. The survey for U.S. pilots is here and Canadian pilots can fill it out here. The designers of the survey said the intent is to “determine how pilots perceive aeromedical care and whether the risk of losing their license due to medical complications inhibits the seeking of medical advice.”

Interesting survey question: Have you taken a prescription medicine, NOT prescribed to you...

They didn't have the choice of, Yes - but not to avoid the FAA question. Who would pick that anyway?

Since the Chinese swiped my life history from OPM years ago, I’m sure I can be identified after taking the survey but who gives a s***.

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back