Need to Find Out What Airline this Cap Belongs to.....

George Maxwell

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
GeorgeMax
I bought this captain's cap on eBay but for the life of me I can't figure out what airline it belongs to. I remember seeing it years ago. It must be an airline that went out of business. I searched every aviation logo file I could find but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciatedLogo.jpg

Is it possible it's not a real airline hat? From a costume or movie prop or something that?

It's a professionally made cap made by the Bernard Cap Company. It does look like a cruise line logo but on the side button you can see a radial engine with a propeller. I'm going to email them. Maybe they can solve the mystery. I will report back.

Attachments

• Cap2.jpg
    Cap2.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Cap.jpg
    Cap.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 83
It's a professionally made cap made by the Bernard Cap Company. It does look like a cruise line logo but on the side button you can see a radial engine with a propeller. I'm going to email them. Maybe they can solve the mystery. I will report back.

Second picture "tailors of fine military headwear"

Sure its an airline?

L
Ryan International Airlines.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_International_Airlines

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Ryan-International-Airlines/Boeing-737-291/11395/L?qsp=eJwtjUEKAjEMRa8iWc9GB0Rn51xAES8Q0qjFsS1JQMswdzdWd5//H+/PQDkZv+1SC8MAyih0hw4KCj4VhhkwCglebUSN9MM2/W7fwYPrK0twCM4V0yq6SBJazAknV2gWG6uvAY0PRFyMw78/SmD5TqzU3m6uXXtgObUM/db7ELVM2BxsGCdYlg+F6Dwd

Mystery solved!

I bought this captain's cap on eBay but for the life of me I can't figure out what airline it belongs to. I remember seeing it years ago. It must be an airline that went out of business.
Similar to old Frontier, but not quite. Maybe this is what you were thinking of.
pixUS013Frontier001.jpg

Timbeck2 & John B,

Thank you. I owe you one!

Attachments

• Ryan Air.jpg
    Ryan Air.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 51
Yay! And yes, it's true; I'm an airline geek to actually recognize the Ryan logo...

Back