[N/A] A question only (the real) Sac can address

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
I've noticed that when buying fast food milkshakes the shelf life is highly variable.

Some use plastic cups that don't keep it "shake like" as long as the places that use foam cups that seem to keep it "shake like" for oddly long periods of time.

Flavor-wise I have some preferences. But for packaging I prefer others.

It can take me as much as three hours to finish a shake. I know I'm weird, but some are still mostly frozenish shakes and others are reduced to flavored milk in that amount of time.

Thoughts?

3 hours?? I can't make mine last 3 minutes. I have an ice cream addiction.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a milkshake. Too many calories.

It can take me as much as three hours to finish a shake. I know I'm weird, but some are still mostly frozenish shakes and others are reduced to flavored milk in that amount of time.

How can that be? Shakes are like Jello Shots... you drink them "right now." :p

Or if you really want to keep them, I guess the packaging will have to be up to you. I guess you could always provide an insulated mug, or keep a 12v fridge/freezer on the front seat...

Foam is a lot better insulator than plastic for two reasons. Foam is a lot thicker and it has lots of air bubbles that slow heat transfer. Any more, I prefer my ice cream separate from the milk.

I haven't eaten ice cream in years. But back in the day, it was the cheap 1 gallon tubs of strawberry vanilla swirl. That stuff was the bomb.

Back