What are the lateral and vertical boundaries?

Lateral is width...vertical is height...

Eman, let's do lunch at MTV some weekend..:)

I swear we have more trolls than Grim's Fairy Tales...

I'm in. April is a crazy month for me, in fact this coming weekend might be my only opportunity. otherwise we'll figure something out.

It does cost, but in the long run, your initial flight training will wind up being one of your smaller aviation expenses.

Bottom line up front, you’ll get more out of it by asking your CFI.

This is true, primacy is a very real thing in learning this stuff.

Lol that’s funny coming from you. Pot, kettle, black, something something.
Huh?? That’s not the first time you’ve said like things. I truly think you have me mixed up with somebody else.

Huh?? That’s not the first time you’ve said like things. I truly think you have me mixed up with somebody else.

hhmmfff. I wonder if I do. maybe I just default to not liking any boston fans? didn't u take some time away from poa for a while?

hhmmfff. I wonder if I do. maybe I just default to not liking any boston fans? didn't u take some time away from poa for a while?
No, I did not take time away. I’m not an everyday poster however, so perhaps that’s it.

BTW... I’m the biggest baseball fan on the planet, but the MLB has pe’d me off to no extent at this point. Several reasons actually.

No, I did not take time away. I’m not an everyday poster however, so perhaps that’s it.

BTW... I’m the biggest baseball fan on the planet, but the MLB has pe’d me off to no extent at this point. Several reasons actually.

well if I have u confused then I take everything I said back, sorry.

Back