Sac & Eman - same guy

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
@Sac Arrow
@eman1200

These guys sound too much alike. They are the same dude on opposite coasts. A lot of random posts about decent food, and pretty good rants from both. Has anyone actually seen them in the same place at the same time?

But then again, why would you copy yourself...I’d pretend to be someone totally different than myself if I had 2 POA accounts...unless I tried and it just sounded the same, hard to hide.

Who else on here do you hypothesize is the same guy?

you may be onto something....................

.........or are you..........

@Sac Arrow
@eman1200

These guys sound too much alike. They are the same dude on opposite coasts. A lot of random posts about decent food, and pretty good rants from both. Has anyone actually seen them in the same place at the same time?

But then again, why would you copy yourself...I’d pretend to be someone totally different than myself if I had 2 POA accounts...unless I tried and it just sounded the same, hard to hide.

Who else on here do you hypothesize is the same guy?

Hmm. There have been some epic nasty mud slingin you fargin bastige icehole arguments here. Now ya got me wondering if they were the same guy.

Not at the same time but I've met them both....unfortunately. :p :p

Amazing how a good make-up artist can completely change how someone you thought you knew looks...

It's really tiring and a lot of work to attempt a different-sounding persona online.

Imagine writing with two separate and distinct types of penmanship. It feels like that to me. One is effortless, the other is constant critique of every little curve, ligature, and heart drawn over an i. :)

Amazing how a good make-up artist can completely change how someone you thought you knew looks...

They were both wearing........

original.jpg

It's really tiring and a lot of work to attempt a different-sounding persona online.

Imagine writing with two separate and distinct types of penmanship. It feels like that to me. One is effortless, the other is constant critique of every little curve, ligature, and heart drawn over an i. :)

And you know this, How??? C'mon now, who are you really:fingerwag:

I’ve met one of them and spoken to the other on the phone a few times, I’m quite sure they’re separate individuals. ;)

I’ve met one of them and spoken to the other on the phone a few times, I’m quite sure they’re separate individuals. ;)

Just goes to show what a good disguise they have.

So, uh, what did they have to say about each other. Make stuff up, be evil:ihih:

Ha! I'm sworn to secrecy! All I can say is beer was consumed in both situations. ;)

It really thew me off when he decided to wear a dress!

Despite being a mutant Sac is an author, and a fairly good one. I think Eman is neither an author nor a mutant.

Not at the same time but I've met them both....unfortunately. :p :p

Yeah but, has either one of you seen us in the same room together?

Yeah but, has either one of you seen us in the same room together?

They haven't! My guess is schizophrenia and both are actually 5 other people here as well, and most of the posts are the same guy talking to his alter egos;)

They haven't! My guess is schizophrenia and both are actually 5 other people here as well, and most of the posts are the same guy talking to his alter egos;)

Gotta tell you, it's a little bit tedious switching between my Sac Arrow account and my Eman1200 account.

Gotta tell you, it's a little bit tedious switching between my Sac Arrow account and my Eman1200 account.

You can fix that with two VMs. Logged in simultaneously you can even "chat" with your alter ego real time. Throws off suspicion. Yeah, that's it.

You can fix that with two VMs. Logged in simultaneously you can even "chat" with your alter ego real time. Throws off suspicion. Yeah, that's it.

Even easier. Two different browsers, or one browser in private mode. Not that I've ever been logged onto a forum with 2 different ID's at the same time.

I tried figuring out a way to prove it, but even if 2 guys show up saying they are Eman & Sac, who knew them both before POA and can confirm? And how would we know that the witness wasn’t a shill?

Which brings up an interesting question- who else is the same dude/dudette here? Any hypotheses, please postulate (did I use that word correctly, lol?).

Which brings up an interesting question- who else is the same dude/dudette here? Any hypotheses, please postulate (did I use that word correctly, lol?).

Since we are all coming clean, I'm going to lay a bombshell on you. @kath is my other alter ego. I wanted my monkey back. Now I have it.

Back