Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

butt-fire-1-jpg.219948

Those who understand binary and those who do not. 10 is 2 in binary.

There are 2 kinds of people in the world. Those who can easily infer from missing data.

Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of sliced bread. My favorite bakery used to sell their whole-grain breads both sliced and unsliced. I noticed that the unsliced version tasted better, presumably because the interior of the loaf stays fresher when it's not exposed to oxygen.

Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of sliced bread. My favorite bakery used to sell their whole-grain breads both sliced and unsliced. I noticed that the unsliced version tasted better, presumably because the interior of the loaf stays fresher when it's not exposed to oxygen.
Which might explain why those loaves in some steak houses taste better.

Still, sliced bread is great for PBJs on flying trips. They don't spoil like meats and mayo sandwiches.

Still, sliced bread is great for PBJs on flying trips. They don't spoil like meats and mayo sandwiches.
Sliced bread also works better for loaves that I keep in the freezer!

The trade-offs in life!

I just gotta ask.... what are you flying in your avatar?

Epaulettes with David Clark’s seem a bit odd.

I just gotta ask.... what are you flying in your avatar?

Epaulettes with David Clark’s seem a bit odd.
E175. I've flown with either a helmet or D/C's since 1976 when I had my first lesson in a Beech Sport. I did try a Telex set for awhile, then left them in a cockpit and they were never returned. After that, I just stuck with the company headsets.

E175. I've flown with either a helmet or D/C's since 1976 when I had my first lesson in a Beech Sport. I did try a Telex set for awhile, then left them in a cockpit and they were never returned. After that, I just stuck with the company headsets.
Okay. I wasn’t aware that airplane was loud enough to warrant those headsets, but I’ve only jump seated on it. Never flew it.

I might add... nice airplane.

My luggage did not arrive so I tried to sue the airline
I lost my case.

I hate workouts at the gym
So I started my own place
We specialize in doing Diddly Squats

Two people stole a calendar
They divided the loot between them
They each got six months

Always avoid eating or drinking with basketball players
They dribble all the time

Our dog started leaving messages all over the back yard.
Ever since he ate the scrabble tiles

My neighbor laughed at my small dog
So I bet him $100 my dog could jump higher than his house
Easiest money I ever made
My dog jumped four inches
The house didn't jump at all.

Why do nurses carry red pencils
Because they are always drawing blood

All the fans left the stadium
And it got really hot there.

Talk is cheap
Except when your lawyer is speaking

Police rushed to the local school because there was a kidnapping
Everything turned out fine when the kid woke up.

So the Oregon State Beavers and Oral Roberts University, both low seeds in the NCAA Tournament have been getting upset wins. This could set the stage for an Oral Beaver finals.

So the Oregon State Beavers and Oral Roberts University, both low seeds in the NCAA Tournament have been getting upset wins. This could set the stage for an Oral Beaver finals.

Anyone watch Loyola Chicago OWN Illinois? Epic.

Okay. I wasn’t aware that airplane was loud enough to warrant those headsets, but I’ve only jump seated on it. Never flew it.

I might add... nice airplane.
The wind noise was a bit loud. Better than the 145. I've lost enough high freq hearing over the past 45 years, and couldn't afford to lose any more. :)

Back