Show off your Plane!

You might give it one more shot. I tweaked a few site settings this afternoon which were limiting high-res image uploads.
Ah, thank you sir!
I hereby propose we double your admin salary! Though I don't know why one posted as a pic and the other as an attachment...
IMG_20200909_160402.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 24
I gave up trying since my pics fail to upload due to size limitations.

Not for me.

I can't believe I agree with Salty and liked one of his posts.
LOL I hear that...........

I sent a step by step to someone a while back, can't recall who that was, on how to resize an image, but what issue are you having? if an image is too large, resize it smaller (not sure why you wouldn't be doing that anyways if u have a bunch of pics). otherwise, drag and drop, done. OR add as attachment, done. OR add image url, done. OR add image thru tapatalk. NONE of these are difficult, but if someone needs help, let me know and I can get the PoA Helpdesk # for you..........

Ah, thank you sir!
I hereby propose we double your admin salary! Though I don't know why one posted as a pic and the other as an attachment...

ah, well now I see your issue....8mb image, sheesh! resize, people!

Yeah, ain't nobody wanna see what I'm slumming in.

#oof, I resemble that remark. :D

I gave up trying since my pics fail to upload due to size limitations.
tenor.gif

One option, if you're running a Windows box, is to bring up the photo on your screen and use the "Snipping Tool" to copy it to the clipboard. Then paste it into the posting.
View attachment 94809
Ron Wanttaja
You can do that on the Mac too, but in either case, going through the clipboard results in a (usually huge) PNG.

Ah, thank you sir!
View attachment 94798
It took 12.6 hours to download this photo on my rural internet.

Okay, it was like 20 seconds, but I was flashing back to the old dial up days when I was downloading pictures of......oh never mind.

Adding another PA-32 to the already well-represented group
I didn't realize that was yours...that picture was hanging on my wall last year when I was still dreaming of being a member of the PA-32 Elite.

Seriously? Wow. I'm flattered.
It was in Jack's calendar last year if I'm remembering right. I definitely left it on that page for more than a month though.

Looks awesome! I always thought the Ercoupe was a cool plane. That and the Navion. Does yours have the original design with the you-can't-spin-this-rudder-linkage-aileron-design?
My coupe has been nodded with rudder pedals so it could possibly spin, although I’ve never heard of one getting into a spin

Back