Southeast POA lunch

Yes. I'm planning on being there before noon, probably 11:30-11:45.

Get everyone together and head over to Hunter-Gatherer Brewery at the Hangar.

If something I have gets cancelled for Saturday, if there's an empty couch on Friday night, I can provide transport on Saturday. Won't know until tomorrow on cancellation though.

Looks like Biden in ATL area on 19th until 9pm local

Last edited:
I'm not going to make this one. I'm still in a "no indoor groups" phase and it's going to be a bit to cl to enjoy the outdoors.

I'm not going to make this one. I'm still in a "no indoor groups" phase and it's going to be a bit to cl to enjoy the outdoors.

Yeah, I'm bummed to see that Saturday is so cool in Columbia. A high of 54* does make it good weather for an outdoor lunch. :(

That limits our options for people that need, or want, outdoor seating.

Yeah, I'm bummed to see that Saturday is so cool in Columbia. A high of 54* does make it good weather for an outdoor lunch. :(

We'll be complaining about the heat before we know it! :D

54 is perfect for outdoor seating (IMO) as long as it's not too windy. which is exactly what it looks like it's gonna be on Saturday, windy. at least by me.

I think I’ll take you up on that, it is a brewery after all. :)

You guys should buzz the Lacrosse game(s) at Burnt Hickory park (near Dallas) as you head out. On knife edge or it doesn't count. ;-)

Out, I'm temporarily on an FAA prohibited medication.

Meth..........ocarbamol. I have a really bad neck spasm, started the muscle relaxers Thursday night and I'm now starting to get some relief. I could go off them this morning and fly tomorrow morning, but I really want to get this loosened up. Besides, not being able to have your head on a swivel is bad and turb would literally be a pain in the neck.

Out, I'm temporarily on an FAA prohibited medication.

Meth..........ocarbamol. I have a really bad neck spasm, started the muscle relaxers Thursday night and I'm now starting to get some relief. I could go off them this morning and fly tomorrow morning, but I really want to get this loosened up. Besides, not being able to have your head on a swivel is bad and turb would literally be a pain in the neck.

Sorry to hear that Bill. Hopefully that gets you feeling better soon.

You guys should buzz the Lacrosse game(s) at Burnt Hickory park (near Dallas) as you head out. On knife edge or it doesn't count. ;-)

Far too many cameras, with video capability, with everyone carrying a smartphone. :eek:

because-we-were-inverted.jpg

:D

@TheFB
@Flocker
@eman1200
@RyanB

Are you guys still in?

Anyone else we should be looking for? I'll be looking for Dave at RYY to ride with me.

I started my on call week today. if I can get my morning work done on time tomorrow, I'll def head over. that's the current plan, but it all depends on workload.

Dave and I are here. Walking over to the restaurant now.

Wayne

Looks nice. I’m good for the next one there. But the annual could not be deferred.

Back