Hiyo

LoLPilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
LoLPilot
As the thread title says, Hiyo guys and gals, I'm back.

With the pandemic I have not flown in over a year, and I've been very busy with school/work. But I am hopefully graduating this year and with luck we will get the pandemic under control and I'll be able to get airborne again!

Welcome back! When do you think you'll be getting your shots?

Welcome back! When do you think you'll be getting your shots?

I've had 1 so far. One of the schools I teach at wants its adjunct faculty to get vaccinated and got us appointments, which I am really thankful for.

What happened to the experimental Citabria?

I still think it’d be an awesome project! I sat down with the EAB percentage worksheet and looked over how it could be done. It’s a matter of time and space haha. Plus I kind of started to think I might like something a little quicker for travel.

Welcome back

But at first, I thought this was going to be an Ed McMahon thread.

Yes, I'm a full on tenured faculty and I haven't got a shot. I have face to face classes too.

Welcome back

But at first, I thought this was going to be an Ed McMahon thread.

Sorry to disappoint, Mike!

Yes, I'm a full on tenured faculty and I haven't got a shot. I have face to face classes too.

Hopefully you'll be able to get it soon! I feel really lucky. This is one of the colleges that I teach at and it is smaller but they use a lot of adjuncts to supplement their FT faculty and they take pretty good care of us.

That's ridiculous. My wife is adjunct, teaches 100% remote, and got hers weeks ago. Her second is imminent.

(she would trade all the shots in the world for anything tenure-track though, adjunct is such a scam)

Back