Restricted.??

Vincent Polden

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
VIP
I am trying to post on the partnership page that I’m looking for a local partner in Titusville-
For MY 1969 Cardinal and
It’s telling me “I don’t have privileges” to post.????
I don’t understand...??? Can someone explain this to me.?

Maybe access to that feature is determined by how many times you have posted on this board.

I joined this site back on February of 2012, 9 years ago, and have bought and sold over the years, but a couple months ago I realize I was getting the same message at the bottom of the Classified page "You don't have sufficient privileges' to post here." Wondering what that was all about. I sent a message to the Admin. but didn't hear back nor gain privileges'.

Well I just got looking around and see that back in November the 50 post requirement went into effect. I thought I was at 50 but I must be a little short, so I will engage a little and try to get that number passed. I even bought an airplane off this site last year so I would like to stay active. Thanks to the Admin.

I think I'll put this right here cause I need another post. ;)

I too joined to use the new looking for airplane partners and found I can not post my ad yet.

I too joined to use the new looking for airplane partners and found I can not post my ad yet.
The rule is to stop spammers and bots.

It's not that difficult to post 5 relevant posts before being able to use links in your posts.

Back