Wanted: Partnership Any single-engine partnerships on the Central Gulf Coast?

Sierra_Hotel

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Sierra_Hotel
Looking for a single-engine partnership within reasonable driving distance (hour, hour+?) of Slidell, LA.

Or, is there any interest in a partnership in something like a 172/Archer/AA5 in this area? My intent is to buy around the end of October if there is nothing else available around here.

We have a share of our ‘66 Cherokee 180 available. Hangared at KMJD. IFR certified. 1/4 partnership. Nice looking and flying plane. All logs, very well maintained and the partnership has good reserves and finances. Sent you a private message with my phone number.

Last edited:
Looking for a single-engine partnership within reasonable driving distance (hour, hour+?) of Slidell, LA.

Or, is there any interest in a partnership in something like a 172/Archer/AA5 in this area? My intent is to buy around the end of October if there is nothing else available around here.

Sierra Hotel,

Saw your post, I am new to the region (Thibodaux/Houma) and IFR pilot. Interested in partnership , SEL. Haven’t found much luck myself and not to keen on flight school renting if I can avoid it. Important for me to build on new certification, build hours and Scheduling flexibility.

Sent you a message about KARA, but might be too far from Houma for you.

Sierra Hotel,

Saw your post, I am new to the region (Thibodaux/Houma) and IFR pilot. Interested in partnership , SEL. Haven’t found much luck myself and not to keen on flight school renting if I can avoid it. Important for me to build on new certification, build hours and Scheduling flexibility.

Definitely sounds like we're in the same boat. Unfortunately it looks like I'm heading to Afghanistan this summer so the whole plane buying/partnership thing is on hold. Not sure if I'm going to be returning to the area when I get back.

Definitely sounds like we're in the same boat. Unfortunately it looks like I'm heading to Afghanistan this summer so the whole plane buying/partnership thing is on hold. Not sure if I'm going to be returning to the area when I get back.

Sierra Hotel,
Yeah unfortunate timing. Being I’ve never heard of any folks from the US heading over for tourism, I assume it’s for the military, if so, I appreciate your service. Good luck to you!

You didn't know about the world class ski resorts up north? :biggrin: Thanks! Actually on my way out and going the contractor route to be able to afford that plane when I get back :lol:

Back