Want To Buy Uavionix Tailbeacon

KaiGywer

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KaiGywer
Just checking if someone has one they’re wanting to get rid of before I order a new one

There is one on piper forum I saw a couple of days back

I’ll have a brand new one for sale in a few days

If you're still looking and decide to buy a new one, we sell them for the lowest price anywhere. Check out ThePlaneDealer.com

If you're still looking and decide to buy a new one, we sell them for the lowest price anywhere. Check out ThePlaneDealer.com

I already bought one from you and waiting to see if they will even accept the mail in rebate since you purchased it from Aircraft Spruce the day I ordered it from you, and I have a sneaking suspicion that is how you sell them for cheaper than anywhere else. You also went radio silent when I emailed you and asked.

I already bought one from you and waiting to see if they will even accept the mail in rebate since you purchased it from Aircraft Spruce the day I ordered it from you, and I have a sneaking suspicion that is how you sell them for cheaper than anywhere else. You also went radio silent when I emailed you and asked.

Hello Kai,
I apologize if I missed a message from you. I'm usually quite responsive as you know. But anyone can have a miss once in a while so please reach out if you have any questions!
Best,
Hish

Back