Got first doze of Pfizer today

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
It has only been a couple of hour but no side effects, not even any soreness at the site.

Second dose schedule 1 month from now. Thought Pfizer was supposed to be 21 days apart, even the brochure says so, but apparently CDC has updated that guidelines (or so I was told).

And of course tomorrow is a pretty nice flying day here in this entire week, and I am stuck on the ground

I got my first dose (Pfizer) on February 18 and my appointment for the second shot is March 11. 21 days...

It has only been a couple of hour but no side effects, not even any soreness at the site.
Both my wife and I have had two shots each. In each case, the sore arm started about 10-15 hours after the injections and cleared up between 24 and 72 hours later.
Let us know how your arm feels tomorrow. If it doesn't hurt a little, maybe you got the placebo. ;)

It'll probably be a long while before I get my shots. I'm in the last tier and even then I'm not in any hurry unless someone dangles a carrot. I think my health history puts me at lesser risk than even my tier peers and I don't come in regular contact with anyone vulnerable so I'll let those with greater need go ahead of me. In the meantime, I get to live vicariously through you guys.

Plus, I'm eager to see if any of these vaccines turns you all into flesh eating zombies. :)

Both my wife and I have had two shots each. In each case, the sore arm started about 10-15 hours after the injections and cleared up between 24 and 72 hours later.
Let us know how your arm feels tomorrow. If it doesn't hurt a little, maybe you got the placebo. ;)

well the good news is the shot site has started becoming a little sore o_O

Another satisfied Vaccine recipient:

IMG_0710.JPG

I got my second (Moderna) the day before yesterday. The first had only arm soreness, but this one is kicking my butt with flu-like symptoms. I was in bed all day yesterday. We'll see how I do today.

I have had both injections of the Pfizer..no issues other than arm soreness. I have friends who have had Moderna...seems it depends on the individual as to reaction..some people have no isuues at all...others have flu like symptoms for a few days.

Stupid question time.

Does anyone know if we'll have to do another round of shots to capture emerging stains?

Stupid question time.

Does anyone know if we'll have to do another round of shots to capture emerging stains?
A definite maybe.

Moderna is working on a supplement to theirs that may require another shot. Pfizer is still watching and waiting at this point. So it amounts to a giant who-the-f-knows.

Pfizer #1 six hours ago. Injection site itself feels ok, but the muscles in the arm are a little sore raising it above the shoulder. Mrs. P says her injection site is a little tender, but she has a recently-fractured toe that takes her mind off of it. :(

We both feel like taking a nap today.

Pfizer #1 six hours ago. Injection site itself feels ok, but the muscles in the arm are a little sore raising it above the shoulder. Mrs. P says her injection site is a little tender, but she has a recently-fractured toe that takes her mind off of it. :(

We both feel like taking a nap today.
Still better than my last tDap (tinnitus & whooping cough) experience. Muscle pain everywhere followed by 12 hour naps for the weekend.

Had my second Moderna injection a week or so ago. The day after, a mild headache that was resolved with tylenol and a little stomach queasiness. No big deal at all. The second day after, back 100% to normal.

I had my first Moderna shot two days ago. It had originally been scheduled for last Sunday, but that was called off due to supply delays. I received a robocall and an email around two PM Wednesday, saying that they had received some more and giving me a number to call. I called RIGHT AWAY, and an hour-and-a-half later I was getting the shot at a nearby convention center. Since then, some aches and pains and temperature fluctuations. Right now the only thing that hurts is the injection site.

So now that Bill Gates controls you via the 5G Nanochip, what do you think he is going to make you do ?

Still better than my last tDap (tinnitus & whooping cough) experience. Muscle pain everywhere followed by 12 hour naps for the weekend.

Beats getting Tetanus.

On thing that surprised me was that the shot was injected at my shoulder, rather than farther down my upper arm.

Second dose schedule 1 month from now. Thought Pfizer was supposed to be 21 days apart, even the brochure says so, but apparently CDC has updated that guidelines (or so I was told).

And of course tomorrow is a pretty nice flying day here in this entire week, and I am stuck on the ground

I got my first one two weeks ago. I get my second shot next Saturday.

A few family members back home have got the AstraZeneca one with no side effects after dose 1. Some had dose 2 with just headache for a few hours

I don't get any shots, vaccines or take any medication.
With all the crazy stuff going on in the world today you trust the Government to make you a good vaccine? Personally I think the whole Covid situation is BS.
Just for the record, the Government didn't make any of the vaccines. Private companies did that. Capitalism and exceptionalism at work.

BTW, I just heard that Mike Collins recently died of COVID. He was a great writer for AOPA for many years. A very nice guy, too. He will be missed.

The sad think is everyone that died in 2020 and 2021 got wrote off "Died From Covid" I guess people don't die from other things anymore.
I think there's an error in your math. The total number of U.S. deaths in 2019 was over 2.8 million. The total number of Covid-19 deaths being reported by the CDC today is 506,834.

https://usafacts.org/articles/preli...deaths-in-2020-than-2019-coronavirus-age-flu/

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesper100klast7days

Last edited:
I know about 50 people that had moderna seconds shots. Quite had pretty strong side effects that knocked them on their butt. About equal had mild, only a few had none.

the people that I know had Pfizer, only 1 had very strong body aches for a day, the rest had mild headaches to no side effects.

I had a sore arm all day yesterday, today it’s all normal. That’s was it for side effects of the first shot

The sad think is everyone that died in 2020 and 2021 got wrote off "Died From Covid" I guess people don't die from other things anymore.
No, the sad thing is that there are people who share your view. I'd like to ask you something, and I mean no disrespect: are you a QAnon follower/believer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back