New partner in a C-182

soarohio

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
soarohio
I have been a long-time member of this forum but have not made many posts. I just became partners in 1975 C-182P located in Marion Ohio (kmnn). I will be a more active in the forum looking for fun places to fly to.

9878 fornt 2.jpg 9878 fornt.jpg 9878 rear 2.jpg 9878 rear.jpg 9878 panel.jpg 9878 interior.jpg

Nice plane and nicely equipped. I never thought to check whether the Century IIb console would fit side by side with the radio coupler in the stack. Clever.

I too am a partner in a 182P. I love how it fits the bulk of my mission needs and is a honest airplane to fly.

You too are going to enjoy it!

(just be mindful that they tend to bite the shins of Colorado area pilots per @denverpilot)

Very happy with the equipment. Still trying to figure it all out. The heated hangar is the best part this time of year.

Nice bird! Congratulations - and safe travels.

Nice airplane. If I ever sell my Tiger, I wouldn’t mind a 182.

Congratulations! I think 182s are really the best all around GA planes. Good at just about anything!
Fun places to fly, not far from you

Put In Bay.
Traverse city.
Niagara falls.
Michigan’s UP
Nashville
Etc.

Tons of different airports that have great restaurants near you.
this list goes on and on. You live in a target rich environment! 3 hours in a 182 can get you a lot of cool destinations.

I have been a long-time member of this forum but have not made many posts. I just became partners in 1975 C-182P located in Marion Ohio (kmnn). I will be a more active in the forum looking for fun places to fly to.
If you're on Facebook, "Ohio Pilots" is a good resource for local fly ins, PIREP's on restaurants, etc. when this white death stops falling from the sky every other day.

I too am a partner in a 182P. I love how it fits the bulk of my mission needs and is a honest airplane to fly.

You too are going to enjoy it!

(just be mindful that they tend to bite the shins of Colorado area pilots per @denverpilot)

Colorado Pilot here that is buying into a 182 partnership. What in the world does this mean?

Great looking plane. Come down to KTZR for JP's Barbecue or KOSU for breakfast at Barnstormers.

Congratulations! Wonderful all 'round airplane that you can actually use to go places and take passengers + baggage comfortably. And the insurance companies like them so they aren't going to break your bank account (quite as quickly ;)).

Great to see PoA has you trained up to post pictures voluntarily, without us having to harangue you. :D

We will be hitting all of the local airports with food. Flew to Urbana yesterday for lunch. I'm on the Ohio pilots group on facebook and is where I found the listing for the plane. I would also like to hear the story about the shins.

Welcome to the 182P club. I’ve taken mine as far north as Northern New Brunswick and as far south as the Bahamas. There’s a reason there are so many 182s out there, they’re good all-around planes.

Back