Thank you PoA! I’m a pilot!

Trogdor

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Trogdor
Today I passed my check. My DPE was really happy with my performance too. He was a super nice guy throughout the whole experience (fair but nice about everything).

About six months ago I posted in this forum on where to go to get flight training and got some really nice responses. Followed through on them and now I have my ticket.

Next step is IFR: Already passed the written but now just looking for a club to do my IFR in since renting is getting old real fast. Will definitely try to fly weekly or bi-weekly to stay proficient.

You are all gonna laugh at this one: During the oral part, I got the usual what are your privileges and limitations as a private pilot type question. Well, I gave the text book answer and we moved on.

HOWEVER, here is my *real* answer: I no longer have to chase my CFI between lessons to sign me off for solo! (Seriously, it was driving me nuts!)

Thank you all! :)

Way to go !

Welcome to the club, you have many adventures ahead!

Congratulations! Well done.
The IR is a great next step, but take some time to just go fly for fun too!

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no longer have to chase my CFI between lessons to sign me off for solo! (Seriously, it was driving me nuts!)

Why did you have to do that? Once my students are signed off for solo, they are free to fly whenever they want within the limitations I've put in their log book. There's no FAA requirement that you have to sign off someone for every single solo flight.

Congratulations!!! Have fun and fly safe!!

Why did you have to do that? Once my students are signed off for solo, they are free to fly whenever they want within the limitations I've put in their log book. There's no FAA requirement that you have to sign off someone for every single solo flight.

School rules.

School rules.

***** ******* ******!

burn it to the ground - or should I say burninate it to the ground.

Congrats on the Private. Now, go find another school that doesn't make you wear pull-ups until you are 21.

Congratulations. Nice to read about your success.

Congrats! I'm partway through training and really looking forward to the day I get to where you're at now.

Congrats! No you have a license to learn. So much to learn, enjoy it along the way.

POA appreciates your thanks I'm sure, but you are the one that made you a pilot ... although we do like to encourage folks and even do a bit of arm twisting from time to time. ;)

Good on you ... you have a gift that will reward you for many years as long as you play safe and respect the air. Many people walk the earth daily staring up at the sky and will never know the freedom you have earned.

Way to go! That's awesome! :)

Congratulations , I'm chasing the dream also.

Congrats!!!

I will have to check my records, but I do believe you are the first Burninator to have gotten their pilots license.

Back