Bucs or Chiefs?

well, you might not care for Romo... but nothing would have been worse than Caption Obvious (Gruden) and fat head (Sean M.)

I'm pretty sure CBS told Romo to dumb it down for the Super Bowl. Normal NFL broadcasts he's about the best there is.

The worst would have been Joe Buck (though he's not the color guy) . I won't even watch a game that guy does.

Gotta hand it to Mahomes. Wwith the score pretty much hopeless, driven into the ground like a lawn dart, limping around on one foot he still didn't lay down.

Kids got grit.

Gotta hand it to Mahomes. Wwith the score pretty much hopeless, driven into the ground like a lawn dart, limping around on one foot he still didn't lay down.

Kids got grit.

He makes some ridiculous throws/plays - in a good way.

The Bucs defense was remarkably strong, but ya, Mahomes choked under pressure imo.

well, at least he didn't pack it in like manning did (with Denver) when the seahawks crushed them.

Compare manning's surrender to Brady's performance against Atlanta (admittedly, Brady was Atlanta's best weapon in the first half of that Superbowl)

He makes some ridiculous throws/plays - in a good way.

He did. But me thinks he is not buying steaks for his O-line. The O-line was AWOL, he had to run-N-gun...all game.

I'm rooting for Tampa Bay. When is the game on?

The Bucs defense was remarkably strong, but ya, Mahomes choked under pressure imo.
His offensive line didn't do him any favors either.

After the first drives I was thinking, hey, this is going to be a real battle of the defenses, but the Chiefs just seemed to fade on all aspects.

I thought the Chiefs would win but I was rooting for Brady.

I saw a stat that Mahomes ran for over 500 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Crazy.

I was rooting for Brady and Gronk, so I’m happy. I think the blame goes on Reid and Bienemy, not Mahomes. Once it was obvious that your offensive line is getting their butts kicked, you’ve got to start using your running backs and tight ends as extra blockers, but they kept rolling with 5 wideouts.

Back