RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Who are we going for?

Like the Chiefs, but somehow can’t count out Brady, so rolling with the Bucs.

Bucs. I have my reasons.

Hm, old guy vs young guy?

My uncle's motto was "youth and exuberance is no match for old age and treachery".

I really don't care and nobody tell me who won. I have to work tonight and am Tivoing (is that a word?) it for when I get home. I'm not listening to guard tonight either because of all the score requests. If you fly over Tucson and have an emergency that you need to communicate on 125.1, then go someplace else. ;)

Bucs!

Tom Brady is about a year older than I am, so as long as he’s out there kicking ass and going home to his supermodel wife, I figure I can’t be *that* old yet!

Oh is the big sportsball competition today?

I really don't care and nobody tell me who won. I have to work tonight and am Tivoing (is that a word?) it for when I get home. I'm not listening to guard tonight either because of all the score requests. If you fly over Tucson and have an emergency that you need to communicate on 125.1, then go someplace else. ;)
The Dallas Stars won by three runs. ;)

Tampa

(ROC prohibits me from giving one reason)

The real question is, if the bucs win, which person who is not his wife will Tom Brady kiss on the lips after the game?

How can you not put a poll on this thread?

:popcorn::popcorn::biggrin::biggrin::cheers::blowingkisses::blueplane::cornut::cornut::happydance::fingerwag::frown::frown2::fingerwag::fingerwag::frown::frown2::frown2::mad2::blowingkisses::ihih::idea:

I really don't care, just want to see a good high scoring game...:rolleyes:

bah - good defensive games are the best. (this isn't basketball)

Go Chiefs!

(I didn’t realize my current hometown team was in the super bowl until this thread)

Is anyone else annoyed by the overuse of short focal length camerawork? It has its place, but they're using it so much it feels gimmicky.

Man, this has the potential to be a beat down.

I don't care who wins the game, but who is the awful color guy on the broadcast?

He sounds like the 3rd string guy on most weekends.

Tony Romo, ex Cowboys quarterback. He’s annoying.

I don't watch a ton of NFL, but remember him being pretty insightful a couple years ago. Tonight, he sounds like more of a bozo than a Romo.

Brady is the GOAT. Just amazing, but holy smokes did the Chiefs look horrible. I like Mahomes but he was not at his best tonight.

Tony Romo, ex Cowboys quarterback. He’s annoying.

well, you might not care for Romo... but nothing would have been worse than Caption Obvious (Gruden) and fat head (Sean M.)

Brady is the GOAT. Just amazing, but holy smokes did the Chiefs look horrible. I like Mahomes but he was not at his best tonight.

Mahomes was great but how many drop balls did KC have? Quarterback can only do so much.

I don't watch a ton of NFL, but remember him being pretty insightful a couple years ago. Tonight, he sounds like more of a bozo than a Romo.

The first year he provided color, he was pretty good and offered good insights. But now, he's as bad as the rest.

Back