Underwear that'll change your life

On a borderline related topic.... Duke Cannon soap is great, too. Fun ad copy, great soap, and it supports vets. Can't beat it.

If you want to use leaves, that is your business. :)
I’ll LEAVE that comment alone, since it really has no relevance to current discussion. :rolleyes:

Been wearing the long tailed tee’s from DT for about 25 years now. Just about to toss out the last one of the batch my wife bought me back in 1996. They’ve changed grades of material over the last 10 years or so, but they last longer than Haines or FTL tees. Those typically make it about 3-5 months before they are falling apart. DT’s generally make it 6-8 years minimum, before starting to come apart.

I wear Hanes tshirts and they last a very long time. Eventually we thrown them out due to yellowing because we can’t get them clean. Ironically, the rules restricting our laundry soap from being better have increased our landfills.

Well ... I've received my Duluth underwear and have to tip my hat over to @Timbeck2 for the recommendation. They are a bit costly (as far as a pair of drawers go) but they do feel great so far. Don't know about my life being changed but my underwear finally has been ... :rolleyes:

((( This thread has caused me to develop an ear worm of a certain Chuck Berry refrain )))

Back