POA Shoutout, Member questions to John and Martha King

Bob Roberts

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Roberts
Good evening everyone. Tonight is the premiere of our discussion with John and Martha King. We gave a shout out to POA and the questions came right from the members. Feel free to join. Starts at 7 if you want to watch together. Otherwise, feel free to join any time you wish.
(FYI - I am part of CAP and channel is not monetized, for anyone worried about that type of self promotion.)

Time zone? When someone just says a time that leaves some serious unanswered questions.

Time zone? When someone just says a time that leaves some serious unanswered questions.
Answered below, but that's correct. 7PM Eastern. I have to remember that the entire internet doesn't live near me :)

@Bob Roberts - This was a fantastic interview and I really enjoyed watching it!

I would also like to express a big ‘Thank You’ for giving Pilots of America forum a shoutout and taking the questions of our members!

Keep up the great work!

Absolutely. Now on the bad side, looks like I got a bunch of points for advertising it :(
All joking aside, This is a great forum, and glad to give it the shout out.

They never stop teaching. I don't think there has ever been a couple like them. They opened up aviation education and made it accessible to everyone.

My wife would like to know who does Martha’s hair, and if they have any openings.

My wife would like to know who does Martha’s hair, and if they have any openings.

a8LBxqO_460s.jpg

Back